The Manchester United Thread

e2QfH48x_normal.jpg
Paul @UtdRantcast Ha! Louis telling Eddie that we're gonna play 4-3-3 @EddieTrulyReds

Interesting , this guy @EddieTrulyRed was at the presser after game and asking LVG about the formation. LVG said 4-3-3 similar to last season was what he hinted at.

Hes a red...... in a black and white advert, wearing a black and white t shirt and holding greeny yellowy boots...

Not a reason to get shafted by PSG for him though, I can't see him going regardless of what he wants unless they pay the big money. £48m minimum.
Not saying that we should simply just sell him at any price we are offered, but because of how unprofessional he had been he is better off being sold as long as the price is reasonable.

No more **** about how he is our best player yada yada we should never let him leave after one year sob sob why have we not given him any chance to redeem himself bullshit.

Not saying that we should simply just sell him at any price we are offered, but because of how unprofessional he had been he is better off being sold as long as the price is reasonable.

No more **** about how he is our best player yada yada we should never let him leave after one year sob sob why have we not given him any chance to redeem himself bullshit.

On paper Di Maria was our best player, undoubtedly, no one touches him ability wise in our team.

On paper Di Maria was our best player, undoubtedly, no one touches him ability wise in our team.

Don't get me wrong Di Maria is good but he's not as good as Young. Youngs ability to cross a ball in is far superior and I honestly believe he can beat a man better than ADM.

Di Maria only looked good because of Ronaldo and now he's been found out. If you put Young at Madrid he would get that many assists, probably more.

Don't get me wrong Di Maria is good but he's not as good as Young. Youngs ability to cross a ball in is far superior and I honestly believe he can beat a man better than ADM.

Di Maria only looked good because of Ronaldo and now he's been found out. If you put Young at Madrid he would get that many assists, probably more.

No way in a million years is Young better than Di Maria, what makes him outshine Di Maria last season is his commitment.

10 assists, fair enough. But that doesnt tell the story, just like most statistics dont. How many of those 10 assists was actually a **** pass that the player scoring had to get on the end of? Or got deflected? On paper assists look great, but just because he was the last player to pass the ball before its put in the net, and credited with an assist, doesnt mean the assist was actually a good pass or arrived at its intended target.

Edit: For example, Di Maria's assist for the Mata volley against Liverpool. The pass was ****. It wasnt in Mata's path. He played it behind him. If it wasnt for Mata's brilliance to check back and attempt that volley then Di Maria's pass would be nowhere near to an assist. Like I said, stats can be misleading.

Last edited:
fca4833ccb7fe473955b2fb4f921510a_normal.jpeg
James Ducker
@DuckerTheTimes Di Maria to PSG close to being done now. Not sure yet when PSG will announce. Fee around £44.1m #mufc

Back