The Manchester United Thread

That would be 6m less than I'd like. But whatever, more important to speed up other deals now.

That would be 6m less than I'd like. But whatever, more important to speed up other deals now.
Yeah was thinking the same. But just want it doing and finish off our own business! Our outlay has been good so far when you look at it after the ADM deal. Hardly spent any and when you take into account wages saved we wont be far off breaking even bar maybe 15-20m. Still plenty to spend. :)

The guy just isn't very bright, is he? On the brink of high profile transfer he decides to be extremely unprofessional and dissapear from the tour.

Surprise! Pay cut.

l6I_dN9-_normal.jpeg
Mohamed Bouhafsi
@mohamedbouhafsi A paris, on reste prudent tant que c'est pas signé ms Di Maria est attendu lundi ou mardi à Paris directement pour la visite médicale ! #PSG

ADM is expected to be in Paris on Monday or Tuesday directly for his medical

The guy just isn't very bright, is he? On the brink of high profile transfer he decides to be extremely unprofessional and dissapear from the tour.

Surprise! Pay cut.

Tbf United usually always overpay on wages.

Surprise! Pay cut.
Just shows even further that he has no interest in being here since day dot. Goodbye!

Important business for us left to be done in remaining transfer window now that's for sure.

We have zero excuses over Pedro if the fee is 22m and he wants to be here. Get that done ASAP.

Don't get me wrong Di Maria is good but he's not as good as Young. Youngs ability to cross a ball in is far superior and I honestly believe he can beat a man better than ADM.

Di Maria only looked good because of Ronaldo and now he's been found out. If you put Young at Madrid he would get that many assists, probably more.

Whoa, such a wum, c'mon man, just because its Zezy it doesn't mean you don't have to try harder :P

We have zero excuses over Pedro if the fee is 22m and he wants to be here. Get that done ASAP.

The ultimate blow to add to my woes will be losing De Gea now, all the good work we originally made would be gone to waste. No way in **** anyone can convince me that Romero is a United standard keeper, still baffled by that signing, even as a backup.

The ultimate blow to add to my woes will be losing De Gea now, all the good work we originally made would be gone to waste. No way in **** anyone can convince me that Romero is a United standard keeper, still baffled by that signing, even as a backup.

All the good work really wouldnt be undone at all.

All the good work really wouldnt be undone at all.

Should of re-worded, all the progress we seemed to of made in the window will seem lost because we'll need to address just as many areas again.

Just had a quickish work out if ADM and DDG goes for around 44m and 25m reported. I think we would break even and have a hugely lower wage bill. Time to get spending ED :)

Should of re-worded, all the progress we seemed to of made in the window will seem lost because we'll need to address just as many areas again.

What areas do we need to address? If De Gea goes so what? Like I keep saying, De Gea looked like superman last season because of all the saves he was pulling off. He only had to pull off those saves because we was allowing the opposition to get into those opportunites because our midfield/defensive organisation was ****. This season will be a completely different story. We could have Johnstone or Lindegard in net and we wouldn't be as bad as last season. Because the problem isnt who is in net. Its who was infront and what was going on with regards to shape and lack off defensive midfielders. Having Argentina's number one isnt too shabby. Yes, not De Gea, but whoever is in net will be needed far less this season, simply because of our midfield additions and options we now have.

And Di Maria going makes no difference to us at all. Where was he the 2nd half of the season? Actually where was he after about the first 7 games? Where has he been all pre-season? If he played all last year and was Hazard-like like we all expected then fair enough, losing him would be a massive blow, but apart from a few good games I can count using my fingers, he was non-existent. Swapping him for Pedro is in no way a step down. Pedro will suit our system and I have no doubt he can get into double figures for both goals and assists and contribute a lot more than Di Maria ever did.

At the end of the day, if we dont sign Neuer, whenever we concede a goal all its going to be is, "De Gea would have saved that".

Back