The Manchester United Thread

Follow

Basti Schweinsteiger
@BSchweinsteiger

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes that reached me throughout the weekend! I was delighted.

ezZUGvf9_normal.jpg
Ashley Young
@youngy18 All the best Rafa aka Rafinho, wish you all the best at Lyon https://twitter.com/orafa2/status/628257927674097664 …

Wgt98SzL_normal.jpg
Phil Jones
@PhilJones4 Good luck @orafa2 in the start of your new adventure! Top player and top professional! @ManUtd

Pedro's entourage is saying he'll join Man United this summer. Maybe already this week, at the latest after European Super Cup. [ser]

Old Trafford from the Stretford End! .....

Been in that end of the ground twice. Stood up the re-aranged Cup semi in '89.

And sat on my hands Cantona's comeback in '95. Which was frigging hard to do as Robbie scored 2 brilliant goals to almost silence being as there was no away fans due to the building work.

It's just as bad a view that end as the scoreboard end. :P.

**** it was painful having no CL football for us last season and watching the other teams in it! Cant wait for it to return to OT this season :)

Do you ever get to see any football?
You seem to spend your life copy pasting twit feeds.

Keep the tweets coming, they're just bitter old man who don't understand the social media.

Who am I kidding I don't even have Facebook account.

If the tweets are too much i'll remove them. Otherwise, carry on.

If the tweets are too much i'll remove them. Otherwise, carry on.
Sorry if they are mate. I only stick to Utd tweets I think fans might find interesting. As far as im aware there is only one that gripes about them. Wont post any if gonna cause trouble in here.

Sorry if they are mate. I only stick to Utd tweets I think fans might find interesting. As far as im aware there is only one that gripes about them. Wont post any if gonna cause trouble in here.

Carry on. You'll get a PM if needed. I would say only a few pics though as they will chew up data for those on 3G

Was talking to a mate at work today and was disagreeing on a couple of things. I personally think Young will start over Memphis to start the season and think we will play a 3 midfield of 1 of Carrick or Schweinstiger with Herrera and Schneiderlin. My mate thinks Memphis will start every game and our most used 3 will be Carrick,Schweinstiger,Schniederlin. Was wondering what people thought on here?

We should rename the transfer thread to "Theatreof Dreams transfer rumour mill" with the amount of tweets he posts :D

We should rename the transfer thread to "Theatreof Dreams transfer rumour mill" with the amount of tweets he posts :D
LOLZ :P It was not intended to be like that. But it seems to be just me. I don't mind tbh as long as some on FM Base like it that's good enough for me :)

There's transfer rumor thread where we can post 'almost' any tweet we like. However, in cub threads, Theatre is doing good job of keeping it all relevant and small enough to be informative. I like that.

I thought we agreed to rename it "Zzezzy's cespool of tears".

Back