The Manchester United Thread

Then leave, if you've come to reignite a fight, I'll simply boot you from the forum.

Mate dunno what happened in the Chelsea threat but are you aware that this sounds too totalitarian.

Mate dunno what happened in the Chelsea threat but are you aware that this sounds too totalitarian.

Don't be so surprised, didn't you see leaked video of Mike bouncing in a club?

[video=youtube;duX4tIFocvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duX4tIFocvY[/video]

Don't be so surprised, didn't you see leaked video of Mike bouncing in a club?

[video=youtube;duX4tIFocvY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duX4tIFocvY[/video]

I simply desire order, complete and utter order. With no emotion.

[h=1]AN OPEN LETTER TO MY MANCHESTER UNITED FANS (FROM ANGEL DI MARIA)[/h]06 August 2015 by Guillem Balague
To Manchester United:
I write this note to thank all the Manchester United family for the great support received during the year I’ve been part of this Club.
When Manchester United chose me as part of their team I felt extremely honoured because I knew what this Club means and how it trusted me.
Nevertheless, I’m aware things didn’t work as we all expected and believe me, I feel really sorry about it. However in the career of a football player sometimes the unexpected and unwanted may happen.
I can guarantee you it was not for trying. I did my best but football is not like maths: often a lot of things out of our control affect the way we feel and the way things turn out. I am sorry it did not work out as I would have wished in this amazing huge club.
I want to give special thanks to all the Directors and Management of Manchester United as well as to every member of the staff and colleagues as they gave me all their support. Also a special mention to all the fans who always trusted me and showed me their respect and love.
Now is time to move to PSG but the Glorious Manchester United Club will be forever in my memory !
Wish you all the best in the world.
With best regards,
Angel Di Maria

I for one welcome our glorious leader mike.

also, that's clearly written by a pr guy. "glorious Manchester club will be forever in my memory" what...

I don't know, its very poorly written to be a work of PR guy hired by multi-milionaire.

Unless of course his choice of personel is as good as his choice of clubs.

Last edited:
I don't know, its very poorly written to be a work of PR guy hired by multi-milionaire.

I think it's written by him. Like his season it starts really well and then disappears into much of muchness...

On the eve of the new season, I wish you all the best.

Genuinely. A strong L'pool and a strong Utd pushing each other is good for both clubs.

We relish the battle for 4th with yers. :).

That said, come on Tottenham tomorrow! :P.

Genuinely. A strong L'pool and a strong Utd pushing each other is good for both clubs.

Mike, prepare your boots! :D

Good luck for the season Scouse.
My barber is a big Liverpool fan and she agree's with me that Benteke will be huge for you guys this season.

Let's hope he's not too good though ;)

Why settle for 4th?? Lets push on and fight for the title.

Ashley young signed new contract, 3 years with option for 4th. Didn't we have policy of offering only 1 year extension for players 30 or above?

Anyways he did really well, last season before the start of the season everyone expected him to be gone along with Fellaini. Both fought back and proved themselves that they are good enough to be part of the team.

Van Gaal in the press conference:

- Rojo is not ready.
- Schweinsteiger is not ready
- De Gea won't start as he is not focused or at least Van Gaal doubts his focus.

Van Gaal in the press conference:

- Rojo is not ready.
- Schweinsteiger is not ready
- De Gea won't start as he is not focused or at least Van Gaal doubts his focus.
It's become exactly what no one wanted, a drawn out saga. This is what De Gea wanted to avoid, the uncertainty.

It's become exactly what no one wanted, a drawn out saga. This is what De Gea wanted to avoid, the uncertainty.

I don't want to say what I really think of De Gea, I have already posted about it weeks ago.

IMO we should start Johnstone. I rate him very highly and communication is very very important between keeper and defenders. Romero can't even speak a word of English.

Btw if De Gea is not starting who else is there?

Romero - Didn't play even a single min for United and by Van Gaal standards he is way off match fitness. Can't speak word of English to communicate.

Valdes - He is as good as gone.

Lindegaard - Apparently Van Gaal never rated him.

Johnstone - Maybe the obvious choice.

Back