The Manchester United Thread

Very much looking forward to, but equally apprehensive about, tomorrow. Will be sitting in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand.

While we're bragging , I will be watching on a pirated stream with 300 pixels.

I think he is the real deal mate. Terry said he was the best striker he faced last season. Superb movement and intelligence on the pitch. Looks like a genuine talent. Hopefully he replicates his contributions whilst knowing that teams will prepare in advance to nullify him

He also said Falcao was aswell so depends how much you trust his opinion

According to El Confidencial, Jorge Mendes is annoyed at #RMCF, especially Pérez, for not getting the David De Gea transfer sorted already.

De Gea will definitely stay at Manchester Utd this summer. Manchester Utd are not listening to any offers that are made for him. [AS] #MUFC

According to El Confidencial, Jorge Mendes is annoyed at #RMCF, especially Pérez, for not getting the David De Gea transfer sorted already.

De Gea will definitely stay at Manchester Utd this summer. Manchester Utd are not listening to any offers that are made for him. [AS] #MUFC

Whatever one thinks about Mendes, he does care about his clients and he will be ****** that De Gea's head is now all over the place.

Have you tried on Cristiano Ronaldo - CR7 - Real Madrid & Portugal | 2015

With a decent internet connection (not with my ****** 4G mobile hotspot) you could watch it in HD. ;)

I'm on 120mps fibre (I get that for ~20$, welcome to Poland) so connection isn't a problem, finding reliable stream is. I'd gladly just pay for premium streaming but none of it is available around here, unless you **** around with UK proxies and whatnot.

He also said Falcao was aswell so depends how much you trust his opinion

Tbf, Falcao looked very good against us at Stamford Bridge and Terry has no reason to lie and it was his opinion that made Jose but Falcao

Tbf, Falcao looked very good against us at Stamford Bridge and Terry has no reason to lie and it was his opinion that made Jose but Falcao
That quote is being taken out of context. John Terry basically said that his movement is world class, which is pretty accurate. At United he did everything right, including excellent movement. The issue was that in the final third, he didn't look the same.

That quote is being taken out of context. John Terry basically said that his movement is world class, which is pretty accurate. At United he did everything right, including excellent movement. The issue was that in the final third, he didn't look the same.

Not denying that. The discussion centered around the fact that he said the same about Harry Kane which is why I would believe that he isn't a one-season wonder

Not denying that. The discussion centered around the fact that he said the same about Harry Kane which is why I would believe that he isn't a one-season wonder

Nobody scores that many goals in a top league as a one season wonder.

I'm on 120mps fibre (I get that for ~20$, welcome to Poland) so connection isn't a problem, finding reliable stream is. I'd gladly just pay for premium streaming but none of it is available around here, unless you **** around with UK proxies and whatnot.

Here in Luxembourg the 200mbs fibre net (the name of the provider is LOL, no kidding) costs something like 80 euros per month plus the one time installation (~200 euros), plus you must literally bribe your landlord to have his permission (~50-100 euros).

Welcome to Luxembourg.

Anyway, tomorrow around 13:30 google "man utd tottenham ronaldo7" and enjoy it HD.

Let's start the starting lineup prediction war. :D

Nobody scores that many goals in a top league as a one season wonder.

...Michu, Jelavic, Cisse? I doubt Kane will be a one season wonder, but this season will certainly be a massive test for him. I still believe giving him the captaincy was a stupid idea.

...Michu, Jelavic, Cisse? I doubt Kane will be a one season wonder, but this season will certainly be a massive test for him. I still believe giving him the captaincy was a stupid idea.
What? Kane is Spurs captain?

Back