The Manchester United Thread

Francis Jeffers
7 goals in 14 games a one season wonder? I'd just call it good form. His scoring record was average. We bought him off the back of good form and he wasn't one of Arsene's most inspired signings. His scoring record wasn't great throughout his career. It's not like Harry Kane has 7 goals as a career best.

Here in Luxembourg the 200mbs fibre net (the name of the provider is LOL, no kidding) costs something like 80 euros per month plus the one time installation (~200 euros), plus you must literally bribe your landlord to have his permission (~50-100 euros).

Welcome to Luxembourg.

Anyway, tomorrow around 13:30 google "man utd tottenham ronaldo7" and enjoy it HD.

Let's start the starting lineup prediction war. :D
Fibre is pretty cheap in the UK. You can get it free for 12 months on 38 mbps and pay £3-4 per month. Our current provider (Virgin Media) do 152mbps plus free installation for £28 per month (about 35 euros). It's not suprising that Luxembourg is so expensive.

I'm on UPC in Dublin, 120mb (never dips below 127), 3 TV+ boxes with all the normal channels, all documentary chans and the full range of Sky sports channels.
€130 per month.

I think he is the real deal mate. Terry said he was the best striker he faced last season. Superb movement and intelligence on the pitch. Looks like a genuine talent. Hopefully he replicates his contributions whilst knowing that teams will prepare in advance to nullify him

He said something similar about falcao

Can't believe Schweinsteiger will be playing for ManUtd. It took few months to let the news sink when we signed RVP and this is even more unreal.

Also very excited to see Depay and Schneiderlin play for us.

Falcao is a threat in the same sense as I'm a threat to Charlize Theron's marital faithfulness. I keep trying to persuade her, but somehow nothing happens. She's really stubborn for a cardboard model.

Falcao is a threat in the same sense as I'm a threat to Charlize Theron's marital faithfulness. I keep trying to persuade her, but somehow nothing happens. She's really stubborn for a cardboard model.

Do one bollocks! Leave Charlie alone and get yer own South African! :@.

She's spoken for! Even if she doesn't know it yet.

Buzzing for game tomorrow. Have no idea who is gonna start or what formation! Just that we are gonna win :P

Seleção Brasileira @BrazilStats

Alex Teixeira: "I discussed with the president. He'd let me leave as he let Luiz Adriano and Douglas Costa if a big offer comes next season"

Follow

Alex Teixeira: "I dream to play in the English league because for me it's the best. I wouldn't hesitate if I receive a good offer."

Alex Teixeira: "I discussed with the president. He'd let me leave as he let Luiz Adriano and Douglas Costa if a big offer comes next season"

Follow

Alex Teixeira (top scorer of Ukraine league): "I dream to wear the jersey of Manchester United. Maybe next year." pic.twitter.com/bCgHhW7Q0w
9:51 PM - 7 Aug 2015

Total, if related aside to the above tweets .....

Douglas Costa looked awesomely good for Bayern both days of the tourney this week. That left foot is wicked and the Pole should eat up the balls he puts in. Really impressed with him.

[h=1]Van Gaal drops signings hint[/h]Louis van Gaal is still interested in strengthening three positions in his squad, the Manchester United manager reveals in an exclusive interview with MUTV to be aired on Friday from 18:30 BST.

The Reds boss is confident his squad can contest for silverware in 2015/16, telling MUTV: “I think Manchester United have to always be a challenger or champion.”
However, with the departure of Angel Di Maria to Paris Saint-Germain confirmed this week, van Gaal is keen to replenish his squad.
The manager said during pre-season that he was still looking at buying players in three specific positions. Asked if that was still the case, he replied: “Yes, because I have said that we need players with speed and creativity – Di Maria is a player like that and now he is gone, so we need that type of player.

“Of course we have problems still with the goalkeeper, so we need maybe three more players.”

Van Gaal also discusses United’s title aims, the departures of Rafael and Di Maria, and why a win on Saturday would be the perfect 64th birthday present.

Back