The Manchester United Thread

Typical bollocks from BT Sports, Hoddle " Memphis is stronger than his body looks". FFS hes built like a tank!

Chicharito over Wilson on bench is really dissapointing, but I guess Van Gaal has to be a pragmatist and go for no- risk options with team already being in a bit of a mess.
Hernandez is the second striker

ig_JAvbb_normal.jpeg
Samuel Luckhurst
@samuelluckhurst Depay looks like he belongs here. Few flicks in front of the Stretford End and last starter to leave the pitch. So cocksure. #mufc

Sounds like Michael Knighton opening day many moons back .....

Hope it's not the same result.

Would be nice if Mata could stop giving the ball away.

The thing is, you are looking for an ideal outcome. This was always going to be ugly. Why do you think so many teams fold against Madrid? As I said to Tyton. this is a good guage of the situation. Lloris is back now. How DDG reacts defines whether you push for Lloris in the closing weeks. If DDG follows the way his career has been for us, he will be back. If not you actually have that option.

As for CB, the other option is rejecting a move to City in Godin. Forgot about him.

Mike a lot of CB's would be an upgrade on what we have, Blind starting today is all you need to know.

Mata needs to move central, need to create more angles. Spurs sitting very deep.

Owen goals returns (if you remember that season you will know what im talking about)

Rojo isn't fit. We've done this. I thought we wanted genuine steps up?

Id be happy to have quality cover as well even if it's not top bracket so we wouldn't have to rely on the likes of Blind, Evans or Blackett at all.

Won't get carried away by that goal, been poor so far, Tottenham could easily of had 2 and just highlighted how the heart of our defence is still weakest area of team. Hope if we win LVG knows this needs to be addressed quickly.

Won't get carried away by that goal, been poor so far, Tottenham could easily of had 2 and just highlighted how the heart of our defence is still weakest area of team. Hope if we win LVG knows this needs to be addressed quickly.

heaven forbid you get carried away by anything.

Back