The Manchester United Thread

Its amazing what a proper pair of FBs and a top class CM infront of the 4 can do :)

Agree about fb's, but for me Schneiderlin was quite poor unless you are talking about Carrick who I thought was quietly impressive as always.

ezZUGvf9_normal.jpg
Ashley Young
@youngy18 Tough start to the season but good to get going with 3 points. Well done to all the lads making their debut #mufc

Follow

Morgan Schneiderlin
@SchneiderlinMo4

Good win today - Still room 4 improvement ... Happy with this 90'mins debut ... #BeTheDifference @ManUtd

Follow

Marcos Rojo
@marcosrojo5

It´s always important to start on the right foot. A good victory against a complicated rival, congrats team! #MUFC

Agree about fb's, but for me Schneiderlin was quite poor unless you are talking about Carrick who I thought was quietly impressive as always.
Don't think he was poor tbh. Maybe 1st 15-20 mins but the whole team was tbf. After that just went about his job breaking up attacks. Great to have Schweinstiger replacing Carrick instead of Blind.

Don't think he was poor tbh. Maybe 1st 15-20 mins but the whole team was tbf. After that just went about his job breaking up attacks. Great to have Schweinstiger replacing Carrick instead of Blind.

Yeah poor might be bit strong for it.

Yeah poor might be bit strong for it.

He was ok, some rushed passes as he was too keen to make an impact. Everyone just needs to settle down. Think Brugge will be good for that.

No you was right for the 1st 15-20 mins ;) got the ball poached off him a few times from behind before growing into the game. Understandable making his debut I guess.

Yeah could also see after those that his confidence was bit gone and was mainly passing back or just safe passes.

For anyone questioning Schniderlin today, he had the most passes (50), made the most tackles (5) and also made 3 interceptions. Doing exactly what we wanted from him IMO. Although he did have a quiet first 15-20 mins.

Back