The Manchester United Thread

Looking at citys fast run and pass game. And when Aguero comes back manu defense will not handle them. Probs the best attack in league.
Manu needs CB if want to go after title.
what like you lot handle west ham?

Hmmm, like they where the top scores last year by margin of ten (83 goals against manu 63). Now sterling speed up there will make things worse.

I am just saying that Manu needs better defense for title change. And City looks deadly.

And btw not fan of City so dont worry.
That's not what you said. You said our defence would not handle them. Think we did just that when we spanked them last season.

City's attack was always deadly, but its not like they're Barcelona scoring 3 while losing 2 and winning nearly every game. The midfield is rather poor . Toure is not the player he once was and they were never able to replicate the sort of stability Barry and De Jong brought, which is mind boggling considering how these two players are rated amongst general football audience. But this goes to show that having a squad where puzzle fits together is **** of a lot better, then Zzezzy'esque buying Galacticos for every position.

CMEI5SvWEAAnjJQ.jpg

In case anyone's interested. Dat Cardiff-Swansea game though.

He is not feeding me. There is no point bringing out games from the past and compare them this year.

Everyone are so exited about Pedro and want him also the Ramos talk. There are lot better options to make fast not to wait forever and if it will ever happen.

Wrong forum to tell that City attack is deadly after Sterling addition. I will be eaten alive.
Sorry for this...
not you came on here to say our def would not cope what makes you think any 1 else could cope with them

Different topic.

There is a lot to come from how our width will produce this season. It's very encouraging, although not that much different in terms of personnel over the last two years.

On the left side you have Luke Shaw and Ashley Young. The former breaks forward with runs along the touchline, and the other defers by drawing in the opposition full back. Didn't work quite as well on Saturday, but with time it will be deadly. The Young-Shaw relationship will be crucial. Would have been even more difficult to stop had Di María stayed, but alas.

On the right, however, we have Matteo Darmian and Juan Mata. Hopefully Pedro soon. Regardless, with an out-and-out winger on that side, and Mata's tendencies to drift wide from the centre, it makes protecting the space in between the full backs and centre backs very difficult. Opens up space for driven crosses for Rooney because they have to deal with the incoming danger.

We've already seen Ander Herrera and how he likes to prowl the 18-yard box as well.

That's a very strong attack. Point is, be excited. Just observations so far.

Wrong forum to tell that City attack is deadly after Sterling addition. I will be eaten alive.
Sorry for this...

Wrong forum? Why is this the wrong forum? Because we will think tactically about the game and not just blindly say that Man City will destroy us?

Why are you people raging at some poor soul who just spoke his mind? Half of you constantly do far worse "banter" in the other threads.

Seriously.

What's with all the Biglia reports?

Another DM? Albeit a very, very good one but still.

3 Months ago this makes perfect sense. Now its nonsense. And I have no idea, not heard a thing. But United have been exceptionally good about keeping things quiet, unless they want you to hear

Back