The Manchester United Thread

Didnt McClaren used to beat up the Karate Kid?

Sweep the Leg, Stevo!

Fantastic away kits.

CMI7aK4WgAAgBCO.jpg:large

Nice kits for sure, Pedro situation soon to be resolved as well so guessing it's close. Would be handy to have him in time for Champions League qualifier but Barcelona might drag it out bit more because Neymar injury.

Nice kits for sure, Pedro situation soon to be resolved as well so guessing it's close. Would be handy to have him in time for Champions League qualifier but Barcelona might drag it out bit more because Neymar injury.

Talking of Barcelona wingers, I wonder if Traore will go straight in and play Friday?

AS reporting he's signed for Villa.

Nice kits but i have to say i really don't like the Chevrolet logo, bring back Sharp or Aon

Nice kits but i have to say i really don't like the Chevrolet logo, bring back Sharp or Aon

I don't think anyone does, but it can be pink panther if it brings a **** load of money into the club.

Robert (director): "Pedro said he wants to go, we want him to stay, up to him. This could be his last game. 30M won't be lowered" [bein tv3]

Robert (director): "Pedro said he wants to go, we want him to stay, up to him. This could be his last game. 30M won't be lowered" [bein tv3]

Storming start to this game. 1-1 already with 2 free kick goals.

2-1 now 15 minutes in and another Worldie Messi free kick.

Last edited:
Back