The Manchester United Thread

Apparently Mendes has hinted that Otamendi could leave with Garay replacing him at Valencia and were mentioned as the likely destination.

Did an article on why I think we should move for Berahino. Any feedback or thoughts are more than welcome.
Why Manchester United should make a move for Saido Berahino

I'll read with interest after the Super Cup. Suggested the same, for yourselves or any other big club through the summer and nobody agreed so I'll enjoy reading your views on a guy whom I rate as the best young English forward around. (Taking Sturridge as no longer being 'young.').

Why exactly is Euro Super Cup being discussed in Man Utd thread?!!

Because it's Utd related (maybe. Although BT are suggesting City could well be involved ..... )

Pedro on in extra time in this rollickingly good game ha ha.

Apparently a barca exec has confirmed pedro has asked to leave the club. Hopefully united get him

Kane would cost a bomb, Berahino wouldn't be cheap either but would be better gamble at this point. I honestly don't think we'll go for either at this stage and in my opinion quiet rightly as they could both do with another season to prove themselves.

My main concern is with the main striker Rooney and whether he's up to the task of getting us the goals we're relying on him to get, those two players would come in and do a job as backup striker, but right now we have Chicharito and Wilson for that. Wouldn't want either brought in to play a major role at this point so if Benzema became available I'd be all over that one instead.

I'd laugh in a very disturbed way if he stayed just like Alves after all this, but wouldn't be that surprised.

I'd laugh in a very disturbed way if he stayed just like Alves after all this, but wouldn't be that surprised.

the difference is he does want out because he wants to be important. dude didnt get on till the 94th minute...
Not sure why you wouldnt be that suprised. They lowered his release clause from 150m

also how is it comparable to Dani Alves?

Long-drawn out situation where player wants to leave, admittedly for different reasons. He might feel like the glory boy and that he'll play a bigger role after helping win them this super cup.

Krychowiak looking great again, can't wait for autumn national team matches. Our squad for the Euros is shaping up nicely.

Long-drawn out situation where player wants to leave, admittedly for different reasons. He might feel like the glory boy and that he'll play a bigger role after helping win them this super cup.

He's done this before for them.

They wouldn't have lowered his release clause if the was not serious. Also Barca have made it clear they want to keep him.

Back