The Manchester United Thread

Well, if somebody is bullshiting in this situation, its got to be De Gea. Either him or his PR people have realized that the whole situation makes him look unprofessional so now they're going for the good old 180.

Spurs are awaiting a bid from us too over Lloris. This could run for a little while

Negiotiations with Levy over key player, shortly before the window closes?

Yeah, this is gonna be fun.

Personally thinks that De Gea is pussyfooting around way too much. He should decide on what he wants to happen and ******* take responsibility on it, instead of just staying quiet and hope that one day everything will settle by themselves. What he is doing right now is not doing any side a favour, not even himself.

Personally thinks that De Gea is pussyfooting around way too much. He should decide on what he wants to happen and ******* take responsibility on it, instead of just staying quiet and hope that one day everything will settle by themselves. What he is doing right now is not doing any side a favour, not even himself.

Precisely. Wanna stay? Sign the flaming contract extension. Wanna leave? Hand in transfer request and problem solved. Straightforward, honest behaviour.

If he had of signed contract extension he would of had money benefit up until Madrid came in to pay a **** ton for him so I don't see why he didn't really?

Who other than De Gea was the golden boy to buy this summer? He's no.1

If he had of signed contract extension he would of had money benefit up until Madrid came in to pay a **** ton for him so I don't see why he didn't really?

Who other than De Gea was the golden boy to buy this summer? He's no.1

I feel like someone advised him if he didnt sign he would go this summer on the cheap. Maybe even someone linked to madrid. Clearly isn't working out that way. and it's a dangerous game to play a year from the Euros, could cost cost him his place.

DDG's place in the Spanish 22 is as secure as secure gets regardless of the year he has.

Spain, and Del Bosque (Sp?) just don't change 'keepers. I'd be shocked on that if Casilles isn't starting next summer even if DDG plays lights out for example. But his squad place more than likely isn't a concern.

Re Otamendi discussion, he won't be cup tied even if he plays in the qualifying round. New rules from last year or so apparently.

As a rule, a player may not play in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA Champions

League and UEFA Europa League, but not UEFA Super Cup) for more than one

club in the course of the same season. Exceptionally, however, a player who has

been fielded in the first, second, third qualifying round or the play-offs of the

UEFA Champions League or UEFA Europa League is entitled to play in the UEFA

Champions League or UEFA Europa League for another club as from the group

stage. Moreover, as from the start of the round of 16, a player can be registered in

accordance with Paragraph 44.01 to Paragraph 44.04. A substitute player who has

not been fielded is entitled to play for another club competing in the UEFA

Champions League or UEFA Europa League in the course of the same season,

provided that he is registered with the UEFA administration in accordance with

the present regulations.

Ballague reckons that Otamendi is coming to PL and Valencia are resigned to losing him with offers on the table lower than the release clause from United and City.

If what the English media have been saying is true (which it probably isn't) and we're not interested with Otamendi ending up at City below the release clause I'll be beyond ******.

Ballague reckons that Otamendi is coming to PL and Valencia are resigned to losing him with offers on the table lower than the release clause from United and City.

If what the English media have been saying is true (which it probably isn't) and we're not interested with Otamendi ending up at City below the release clause I'll be beyond ******.

English media rumours = Sergio Ramos' mum

If you're listening to ******* (you shouldnt) then both sides have offered under the clause.

If you're listening to ******* (you shouldnt) then both sides have offered under the clause.

Surprised City are even after him... it will affect Mangala but having said that, imagine partnership of Kompany & Otamendi.

Surprised City are even after him... it will affect Mangala but having said that, imagine partnership of Kompany & Otamendi.

could well be Valencia smoking us out. remember how "United were chasing Benteke"?

could well be Valencia smoking us out. remember how "United were chasing Benteke"?

Yes, could be, who knows. How you feeling about tonight? Our away form is key to our success this year... would be great to put a statement down tonight. But performance doesn't mean anything without 3 points, I'll take them over a good performance!

At this time of season most important thing is getting the points on the board, good performances are just a bonus.

Yes, could be, who knows. How you feeling about tonight? Our away form is key to our success this year... would be great to put a statement down tonight. But performance doesn't mean anything without 3 points, I'll take them over a good performance!

At this time of season most important thing is getting the points on the board, good performances are just a bonus.

If they are smart they will start Rudy Gestede, but they are not as well built on the attack as us, if they play a high line we will destroy them because their press and line discipline is horrible. Bournemouth ripped them to shreds, just couldnt finish well

If they are smart they will start Rudy Gestede, but they are not as well built on the attack as us, if they play a high line we will destroy them because their press and line discipline is horrible. Bournemouth ripped them to shreds, just couldnt finish well

Might captain Depay or Rooney in fantasy footie tonight then!

Follow

Matteo Darmian
@DarmianOfficial

Thank you @Vy1001
1f44f.png

So what is going on with DDG and LVG? LVG saying that DDG said that he didn't want to play. DDG saying he didn't.

Seriously I hope more Man Utd fans understand this. The week-long moaning and whining (still on-going) on all United internet boards after the Spurs game is just nauseating.

So what is going on with DDG and LVG? LVG saying that DDG said that he didn't want to play. DDG saying he didn't.

It's one side trying to come out of the situation looking better - At least that's what it looks like from the outside

Who though? No idea

Back