The Manchester United Thread

Ok. Again, I appreciate the perspective other than what's circulating. Thank you.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out going forward.

It will be messy without doubt, but what do you expect when ist madrid

i am happy with what we have done its about time real madrid arent being aggressive because man utd could reallly do them for poaching... but they are being clever putting certain headlines in marca to unsettle de gea in the hope that we roll over why should we sell cheap did they give us di maria cheap i know it didnt work out but same story when we wanted di maria we had to pay the asking price and no less we are still in control as de gea is still officially a man utd player it reminds me of the lewandowski situation when at dortmund but bayern arent as vile a club as madrid are

Or you know, Lewandowski is a tad more professional then De Gea. He accepted there won't be a transfer and moved on, didn't need to get benched, coughed his lungs out for Dortmund in every match for a year while already agreed with Bayern, and won a Golden Boot that year, if I'm not mistaken.

The whole De Gea debacle seems to me like he tries to come off as super professional but really isn't.

Or you know, Lewandowski is a tad more professional then De Gea. He accepted there won't be a transfer and moved on, didn't need to get benched, coughed his lungs out for Dortmund in every match for a year while already agreed with Bayern, and won a Golden Boot that year, if I'm not mistaken.

The whole De Gea debacle seems to me like he tries to come off as super professional but really isn't.

Lewandowski handled it better than anyone though. He was upfront from the start, that he wanted the move to Bayern, and only Bayern. Dortmund knew where they stood. They said no, and he knew where he stood, and everyone got on with it. Having said that he's also mentally a steel trap as you see in every game he plays, nothing fazes him.

Ok we know that signing another young CB isn't ideal, but seriously, John Stones looks like the real deal.

Way too early to say. And I'd rather play McNair instead of spending 30m

I'd rather get Evans out + cash and bring him in, if Everton are silly enough to want Evans, apparently they have been interested. |)

His game looks all round strong, Mourinho knows a good defender when he sees one! Idk if he'll still be at Everton for long.

I'd rather get Evans out + cash and bring him in, if Everton are silly enough to want Evans, apparently they have been interested. |)

His game looks all round strong, Mourinho knows a good defender when he sees one! Idk if he'll still be at Everton for long.

He'd still be 3rd choice, though granted he would start ahead of Blind until Rojo was match fit.

He'd still be 3rd choice, though granted he would start ahead of Blind until Rojo was match fit.

Says a lot about our current defensive options when a 21 year old would come in and be as high up as 3rd choice though.

I was at the game last night (yes i know i'm a Chelsea fan but i'm currently working in Birmingham and my cousin who i work with is a Utd fan and we had a day off last week so we decided to have a tour of Villa's ground. Basically he inquired about tickets and on the tour with us was two Villa season ticket holders who were happy to get us some in their name) and must say Utd's away support was very very good (as most away support is). I very much like the Neville Neville song which is a very nice touch and can only imagine how both of the Neville's feel when they hear it.

Felt the game was very very poor, Villa for me were absolutely woeful especially in the final 3rd but for Utd its a big 3 points no doubt. The worst part could have been some loud mouthed Villa fan who shouted bullshit for 90minutes accusing us of being Utd fans (yes i know one of us was but we were never going to say this) but we managed to get away with it as another work mate we was with showed his Portsmouth tattoo. However that wasn't even the worst thing about the game, that was watching Agbonlahor for 90 minutes!!!!! He must have it in his contract that because he's a local lad he has to play, absolutely woeful.

gaABGFa.jpg
16-year-old Timothy Fosu-Mensah has signed his first contract with #mufc

Hi guyz...haven't been here for a while and I didn't see the last game...

How did we play?...I heard januzaj scored...that would do his confidence a whole lot of good... I also heard mata was metronomic...really justifying his 37 million pound price tag

Back