The Manchester United Thread

I don't know if it's a factor in Pedro's case or not but the lure of London to foreign players really can no the discounted.

It doesn't matter how successful you are or how much money you throw at a guy, if he wants London that's often the deciding factor.

LMAO. That is the most cutting put down I've heard in a long time when it comes to footie players.

Nearly as good as ​the incompetent Dane.

Haha he was horrible wasn't he.

Djimi Traore was up there but he saved a shot in the Champions League final off the line so he made up for all his errors,

This kind of fits on the United page as that is the quality of players they now have...

I don't know if it's a factor in Pedro's case or not but the lure of London to foreign players really can no the discounted.

It doesn't matter how successful you are or how much money you throw at a guy, if he wants London that's often the deciding factor.

Yeah, I think the deciding factors were the apparent phone calls made and as you've mentioned... London. I read somewhere that after Pedro phoned Fabregas their wives contacted one another to discuss life in London etc, apparently they're good friends.

Yeah, I think the deciding factors were the apparent phone calls made and as you've mentioned... London. I read somewhere that after Pedro phoned Fabregas their wives contacted one another to discuss life in London etc, apparently they're good friends.

That would almost certainly do it. You just have to look at Herrera and Mata to see how important close friends are when you are in a different country

We have grandfather Bastian to welcome him, as it seems every foreign player needs some help when moving to a new country!

Judging by current rumours about Pedro transfer, what you really need is more shops with female fashion in Manchester.

Reus isn't happening for us any more than Liverpool fans have been believing it will happen for them for 3 months

Reus isn't happening for us any more than Liverpool fans have been believing it will happen for them for 3 months

Never once have I seen someone say were actually going to sign him though...

We've spoke a lot about how we would love to, and keep getting linked with him. Both of them statements are true.

Never seen anyone openly say they think we will sign him.

It's like all of you talking about Bale but none of you actually believe you will actually sign him because it's unlikely.

Oh wait.

;)

Never once have I seen someone say were actually going to sign him though...

We've spoke a lot about how we would love to, and keep getting linked with him. Both of them statements are true.

Never seen anyone openly say they think we will sign him.

It's like all of you talking about Bale but none of you actually believe you will actually sign him because it's unlikely.

Oh wait.

;)

You've been living in a cave if you haven't seen that. Every "ITK" has been playing this on.

Tony Barrett used to get abuse for telling Liverpool fans it wasn't happening.

Last edited:

Killjoy. Losing out on Pedro when no one else is available is literally mind-bendingly annoying. Ahh well, should be used to it now as a United fan.

You've been living in a cave if you haven't seen that. Every "ITK" has been playing this on.

Tony Barrett used to get abuse for telling Liverpool fans it wasn't happening.

You could say that about any fanbase though.

There are a select few in every fan base that think you can sign anyone. You honestly have just as many.

Back