The Manchester United Thread

Relax guys. Pedro story is dead, so the media had to start Transfer Rumour Generator 2.0 again.

Relax guys. Pedro story is dead, so the media had to start Transfer Rumour Generator 2.0 again.

The ever so reliable Guardian are now reporting that United have pretty much done summer spending and aren't actively looking for a striker, however should a top class number 9 become available, Van Gaal will consider. Apparently, he's happy with Hernandez and Wilson as backups.

he said we needed a player with speed and craft and we dont currently have that he stated madrid have bale and ronaldo chelsea have hazard barca have neymar messi suarez bayern have ribery robben he never said we was going to buy one yet but he believe a player with speed and creativity will complete man utd

he said we needed a player with speed and craft and we dont currently have that he stated madrid have bale and ronaldo chelsea have hazard barca have neymar messi suarez bayern have ribery robben he never said we was going to buy one yet but he believe a player with speed and creativity will complete man utd

Depay can be that player

I think Muller would be an excellent signing, Not been keeping up whether or not Bayern would sell him but he would be a revelation in the EPL i reckon. Hernandez can be a good striker if given enough game time but never given the chance same as Januzaj he needs to play more in order to get consistency.

Romero is looking a great buy though reckon De Gea needs to go before the window

I think Muller would be an excellent signing, Not been keeping up whether or not Bayern would sell him but he would be a revelation in the EPL i reckon. Hernandez can be a good striker if given enough game time but never given the chance same as Januzaj he needs to play more in order to get consistency.

Romero is looking a great buy though reckon De Gea needs to go before the window

i agree with all uve said except romero he looks awful not confident at all with him in goal would prefer sam johnstone in goal over him

What has romero done wrong?...since spurs 1st half, he's been very solid...

did u not see the qualifier vs brugge not coming off his line quick enough when defenders really had it against them when they pased back and his positioning for the free kick deflection was atrocious like something off a school playground i hope im wrong about him but time will tell

Papers are saying that we are now after NEYMAR. Apparently thats why Woodword is in Barca. CRAZY!!!

did u not see the qualifier vs brugge not coming off his line quick enough when defenders really had it against them when they pased back and his positioning for the free kick deflection was atrocious like something off a school playground i hope im wrong about him but time will tell

That was one occurrence. He misjudged the ball, rushed off his line too late, and got hurt. It wasn't regularly throughout the game.

Apparently tomorrows sun has united in "secret" talks to buy Neymar gotta love transfer silly season

Back