The Manchester United Thread

Just don't bother replying to imbeciles.
Deprive them of attention and they will go elsewhere (as long as their mammy keeps paying for their net connection).

After a very good start, tempo is again back to normal. Not finding spaces at all.

Still think we need someone who can be more direct and offer a bit of pace on the right-side, I get Mata's game is to come inside but you need some variation when it's not working.

On the bench there isn't really anyone to offer that. Really could do with adding a winger this window. As I'm sure everyone knows.

Still think we need someone who can be more direct and offer a bit of pace on the right-side, I get Mata's game is to come inside but you need some variation when it's not working.

On the bench there isn't really anyone to offer that. Really could do with adding a winger this window. As I'm sure everyone knows.

Rooney as 10 eith Hernandez leading the line would be good.

Rooney as 10 eith Hernandez leading the line would be good.

If we don't score early in 2nd half I was thinking perhaps moving Januzaj out-wide replacing Mata, then putting Herrera in no.10.

But could put Rooney there with Chicharito up top.

Coloccini playing the best game of his life or he is generally this good? Never actually played any attention to him.

Back