The Manchester United Thread

Are we back to swinging balls in non stop and failing to get on the end of them.

Mata is quickly looked at as the culprit for the low tempo, when in fact it largely comes from the central midfield. Only have to point to Carrick coming on for Schweinsteiger to evidence the change.

Mata operates in the final thirds to create space with the passes he finds. Carrick dictates how quickly we play it irrespective of who is where. There is a slight, yet significant difference.

And another pointless ******* cross.

This is so frustrating.

What a boring unimaginative side, once we come up against a half decent side who can finish and create we will have problems.

4 players all central outside the box and we pass it out to the wing...

Does Moyes have a voodoo doll up in the stands?

2 points well and truly lost. Chicharito..... has to finish that chance... that's why he's not a top striker for me.

2 points well and truly lost. Chicharito..... has to finish that chance... that's why he's not a top striker for me.

Every top striker misses chances. At least he showed how bad Rooney is. His touch, passing and link up play was at least 2 levels higher than what Rooney's.

Hernandez should start next game, if he can't get after this cameo then he should just leave.

Every top striker misses chances. At least he showed how bad Rooney is. His touch, passing and link up play was at least 2 levels higher than what Rooney's.

Hernandez should start next game, if he can't get after this cameo then he should just leave.

Rooney's bad anyway in general. Comes deep looking for the ball too often.

I'm just saying, top strikers win you points and finish the key chances. That should of been finished by him, he's good poacher, but he's not top striker that will win you games. What I'd give to have a Ruud Van Nistelrooy again.

I think it was his weaker foot and very little time, can't expect much more in this situation then for him to hit the target.

Rooney's bad anyway in general. Comes deep looking for the ball too often.

I'm just saying, top strikers win you points and finish the key chances. That should of been finished by him, he's good poacher, but he's not top striker that will win you games. What I'd give to have a Ruud Van Nistelrooy again.

This is what I don't understand, do you really forgot all the goals Hernandez scored to win us the points? He was the last player to be blamed in this game. At least he did the basic things right. At this moment Hernandez >>>>>>>>>>>> Rooney as #9 and he should start games.

This is what I don't understand, do you really forgot all the goals Hernandez scored to win us the points? He was the last player to be blamed in this game. At least he did the basic things right. At this moment Hernandez >>>>>>>>>>>> Rooney as #9 and he should start games.

Rooney has scored 4 goals in 20 premier league games, his movement isn't like a striker and his first touch is bad. I am in no means trying to justify him playing in this team.

This whole captain has to start every game is BS, if he's not performing he should be on the bench just like anyone else.

I wouldn't be against hernandez over rooney but neither is a title winning forward line atm, same can be said about the 3 behind them.

Rooney has scored 4 goals in 20 premier league games, his movement isn't like a striker and his first touch is bad. I am in no means trying to justify him playing in this team.

This whole captain has to start every game is BS, if he's not performing he should be on the bench just like anyone else.

Yeah, at least playing with 2 strikers is better option than this. Rooney playing behind Hernandez. Also both had excellent partnership when Hernandez was signed.

Back