The Manchester United Thread

Granted it was deflected, but that's what I mean about exploiting space.

He just had to score to add to our woes today. :S

I've no woe's?
I'm inside, belly is full of roast beef, it's ******* rain out and I have 18 x 500ml cans of beer in the fridge (well... 2 in me and 16 in the fridge).

Granted it was deflected, but that's what I mean about exploiting space.

He wouldn't have got the return pass from Rooney for his goal and there is no way any of our players just gambles on the shot like Costa did.

He wouldn't have got the return pass from Rooney for his goal and there is no way any of our players just gambles on the shot like Costa did.

he would have got the return from Mata playing central.

[h=1]Manchester United remain interested in Gareth Bale, Sky sources understand[/h]
---------------------

Whoopy doo, what a waste of time.

I really hop lvg is not wasting his time on bale or Neymar. There is no way either of them would leave their club to play for United. I hope united are realistic in the type of player they want to sign. Going for madrids or barcas best players just won't work. Why would they want to go from playing sexy football for clubs who can almost guarantee trophys to a club who play boring football and are not even the best club in the city. If we are to play 1 up front then we need power and pace, lukaku would be good for me.

Manchester United remain interested in Gareth Bale, Sky sources understand

---------------------

Whoopy doo, what a waste of time.

Yeah no one cares about our 2 year interest. They care about if he turns up (he wont).

There are children on here, let's have some kind of vague boundaries.

There are children on here, let's have some kind of vague boundaries.

Good call.
Too many beers and being silly, my apologies.

Still... Could be worse and post 10 pages of tweets ;)

Yeah no one cares about our 2 year interest. They care about if he turns up (he wont).

I know, it literally is just nothing news. Hope we pull someone out the bag, not even after a big name, just someone who fits the profile and could add an extra ingredient to our attack.

I know they all count but...

Squawka Football@Squawka 2 mins2 minutes ago
Pedro has scored as many Premier League goals this season (1) as Man United's squad combined.

Problem with stupid stats like these is:
Whole Chelsea squad - 5 goals (played 4 games including community shield)
Mahrez - 4 goals in just 239 mins

Joel Ward has scored as many goals as entire Arsenal squad and Mahrez scored 400% more goals than entire Arsenal squad.

Back