The Manchester United Thread

I really hop lvg is not wasting his time on bale or Neymar. There is no way either of them would leave their club to play for United. I hope united are realistic in the type of player they want to sign. Going for madrids or barcas best players just won't work. Why would they want to go from playing sexy football for clubs who can almost guarantee trophys to a club who play boring football and are not even the best club in the city. If we are to play 1 up front then we need power and pace, lukaku would be good for me.

Been saying this all summer.

Few rumors about Berahino, I don't think there is any truth in that and he will end up at Spurs but would love to see him playing for us.

We should be using Evans as make-weight in either Stones or Berahino deal.

Few rumors about Berahino, I don't think there is any truth in that and he will end up at Spurs but would love to see him playing for us.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was us thats bid given the way the other transfers have gone on behind the scenes, and as Zzeezzy said, using Evans as part of the deal wouldnt be a bad idea if their interest in him is true.

We should be using Evans as make-weight in either Stones or Berahino deal.
Based on The Guardian, United aren't actively seeking anymore signing, although Van Gaal may reconsider is a world class no 9 comes available.

Based on The Guardian, United aren't actively seeking anymore signing, although Van Gaal may reconsider is a world class no 9 comes available.

As Neymar plays in #11, most probably LVG turned him down already...

Probably true but I don't see this article or anywhere in Guardian?

Don't see much of a problem for West Brom, they can just get Charlie Austin, plus they have that Rondon and Lambert anyway.

Don't see much of a problem for West Brom, they can just get Charlie Austin, plus they have that Rondon and Lambert anyway.

Sell an unhappy player for 20 odd million - Charlie Austin for 15mil and as you say they then have three very capable Premier League strikers whilst making a profit

It's not often thing's are easy but surely this is no-brainer?

Sell an unhappy player for 20 odd million - Charlie Austin for 15mil and as you say they then have three very capable Premier League strikers whilst making a profit

It's not often thing's are easy but surely this is no-brainer?
They could even gen Jordan Rhodes.

I thought people would have learned to ignore what papers say about United business these days?

The only problem with that article is not anywhere in it is any quote from LVG saying we aren't interested in a striker on any other player. The only quotes used are him talking about Memphis. The rest is just speculation from the journo.

I thought people would have learned to ignore what papers say about United business these days?
I pretty much trust what the Guardian says on sports news. The Telegraph and The Guardian are the only sensible papers in England. The rest are a joke. The Guardian rarely post 'as a matter of fact' news and only call it when near 100% sure. If anything, this article is probably the most likely and sensible thing until deadline day.

I pretty much trust what the Guardian says on sports news. The Telegraph and The Guardian are the only sensible papers in England. The rest are a joke. The Guardian rarely post 'as a matter of fact' news and only call it when near 100% sure. If anything, this article is probably the most likely and sensible thing until deadline day.

The guardian have got a lot wrong on what we do recently.

Every single paper has been behind on our business for the last 12 months, Both got it completely wrong on herrera.

Back