The Manchester United Thread

Yeah looks like Mensah could be staying now

TFM should only be cover at RB for me, not good enough to be a main option as cover at CB. I'm actually surprised he didn't get that loan to Hertha Berlin, then again that can still happen I suppose.

Can't see how there's time for Rojo to go to Everton now... shame because he needs to go.

TFM should only be cover at RB for me, not good enough to be a main option as cover at CB. I'm actually surprised he didn't get that loan to Hertha Berlin, then again that can still happen I suppose.

Yeah I think if Mensah plays CB it'll be as wide CB in 3/5 at the back

There's talk of TFM to Fulham now also... god knows what's happening lads. on a permanent deal? wtf SSN?

Now TFM is rumored to Fulham on a loan. RIP defence I guess

edit: my bad, didnt see the 2 above me. :'(

I think Rojo will stay, no way are we letting this many CB's go unless Jose has lost the plot.

He's not a right back either. He's a holding mid.

We can pack our bags now and all go home, a bad window is over.

There will no doubt still be one last tweet from someone, LATE REQUEST BY UNITED FOR FABIO COENTRAO.

Play the defence we have. There plenty in midfield to help them, and more than enough in attack. Jose needs to get on with the job or get the **** out. Bailly might be injury prone, but Lindelof rarely is and is a right ball player. Leave him in constantly.

Back