The Manchester United Thread

This is going to be a great season! Either things will click and United will do amazing, or in the other case, Mou will get sacked. Its a win-win situation.

Pogba turning up with his World Cup form.

See, I told you it's all about the hair.

Decent half all things considered, think Leicester have come back into it somewhat.

Nearly all our attacks have been ruined by Rashford. But pretty much what I expected first game of season and all things considered. Definitely some positives!

With the passing ability of Pogba/Pereiera/Fred, having Mata on the right is such a waste. Put Alexis on RW, Martial on the left, have some people who can make counterattacking runs for god's sake.

Sigh. Both Rashford and Mata need to be substituted. Bring Martial and Lukaku on. Shaw has been good. So has Lindelof.

Our front 3 have been awful. Least Mata has kept the ball. Like the look of Lindelöf and Bailly. Shaw been very good too.

**** off ref!

Mata is an excellent player, but the wrong player for this kind of tempo. His runs seem to be that few seconds late. Especially since he is playing deep. I would really want Martial on now, just to stretch their right side (either by him or Sanchez)

That should have been a goal. I'm praying it doesn't prove costly later on.

Holy, what a save.
Fred looks good so far. Impressed with Shaw. But would be careful with praising him.

well done luke shaw.that will give him some much needed confidence no doubt

Back