The Manchester United Thread

Did anyone catch that Impressive man! Fantastic - Mou said to Shaw then slapped him hard on his back XD

Aaaand typical United. Terrible defending.

Did anyone catch that Impressive man! Fantastic - Mou said to Shaw then slapped him hard on his back XD

Aaaand typical United. Terrible defending.
My mates sat a few rows down on that side. Mourinho been giving Shaw plenty of praise and encouragement .

Baily and Lindeloff shat themselves there it the end. Lucky it didn't end 2-3.

Strong start, went awful, regrouped, got a deserved second goal. Lost heads at end.

Fred is class, AP did well. Pogba decent. Top 3 balance all wrong. Sanchez needs to play right.

Now I understand why yous lot wanted to get atleast a RW in. Zero width at times but the three points is all that matters on the first day.

Baily and Lindeloff shat themselves there it the end. Lucky it didn't end 2-3.

That was all on Bailly, thought Lindelöf was great tonight didn't really put a foot wrong. This is the defender we see for Sweden, if he keeps this up we have a great defender there.

Overall decent performance and most importantly 3 points. Can't ask for anymore. Also Shaw was good, he just needs to keep confidence and momentum.

Pereira was excellent tonight. My MOTM. So happy for him. Lindelof was a liability. Thank god Bailly has got pace or we would have been ******. And a shrewd move on my part putting Shaw into my dream team this afternoon for Lovren to go with Sanchez and Mata. A nice 18 points to kick off with. **** you Vardy!

Backline all solid aside from brainfart from centerbacks at the end. Swap Pereiera with Matic and Pogba-Matic-Fred is going to be a ***** to break down. Solid spine is there, but the front 3 all sucked huge elephant dicks.

Hella of a performance from Pogba especially after 3 days training. Him and Fred :) if Shaw plays like that and keeps on improving that will sort LB out!

Strong start, went awful, regrouped, got a deserved second goal. Lost heads at end.

Fred is class, AP did well. Pogba decent. Top 3 balance all wrong. Sanchez needs to play right.

Fred will be class when he settles. AP should play against "lesser" teams. He keeps it simple enough, has good feet to get out of rough situations and most important, moves the ball fast. Pogba is a different animal. Looks way more focused.
But honestly, due to lack of personnel, today it had to be Mata on the left and Sanchez on the right. Sure, he could have played striker. Rashford was, or wasn't, at OT today at all.

We could solve a lot of problems by leaving Sanchez on the right. Lindelof was very good. Let this partnership grow ffs

Pereira was excellent tonight. My MOTM. So happy for him. Lindelof was a liability. Thank god Bailly has got pace or we would have been ******. And a shrewd move on my part putting Shaw into my dream team this afternoon for Lovren to go with Sanchez and Mata. A nice 18 points to kick off with. **** you Vardy!

I thought Lindelof was good tonight, don't see why you thought he was a liability, out of the two I thought Bailly looked more shaky. But they both played well up till their goal, which was bailly mistake. Think at this point you just don't like him, which is a shame as he deserves a real good chance this season. He's great for Sweden and we saw a lot of that tonight.

really hope the relationship between martial and mourinho is ok cos if we rely on mata to play games out wide we are going to struggle against better teams.This team is crying out for a giggsy or kanchelskis type down the wings,maybe martial can be that but if jose doesnt fancy him nothing we can do about it

Utd ladies won there final behind doors friendly today. Won them all except 2. One was abandoned and the other against a men’s side.

Back