The Manchester United Thread

You need to call up Spain and asks them to return United version of the De Gea and send this imposters away. He's been woeful both games so far.

This is for another thread in a few weeks time, but with Karius gone and Mignolet likely to follow, yer ‘mate’ Grabara could well end up being L’pool’s #2.

You need to call up Spain and asks them to return United version of the De Gea and send this imposters away. He's been woeful both games so far.
To be honest he was also woeful in the World Cup but then most of the Spanish Squad were.

Watching Martial the other day his off the ball movement is atrocious, dont get the fuss about him. No wonder Jose binned him.

Watching Martial the other day his off the ball movement is atrocious, dont get the fuss about him. No wonder Jose binned him.

Only noticing that the other day? His off-the-ball movement has always left a lot to be desired. Something that should have been coached into his game since his first season, and hasn't. However, that's not a reason to dismiss his talent. He's still one of the most exciting 1v1 wide forwards in Europe, just has zero confidence under Jose.

Only noticing that the other day? His off-the-ball movement has always left a lot to be desired. Something that should have been coached into his game since his first season, and hasn't. However, that's not a reason to dismiss his talent. He's still one of the most exciting 1v1 wide forwards in Europe, just has zero confidence under Jose.
Granted I only catch United here and there but man it truly was awful so many times he slows down expecting the ball to feet and theres space in behind. Its a problem if your the wide forward and you aint making any useful runs for the likes of pogba to find you. His a good finisher but the lack of movement in his game makes him an average player at best. Needs to step up big time. Saw an example earlier of his lack of movement, ill try to find it.

Edit: https://i.imgur.com/sR0rs7r.jpg this was happening numerous times during the game.

Last edited:

It's been like this since he signed. Been saying this for years. Love the kid but it's exactly why he can't be a forward. It's never been good. That said, better coaching might help, but it's never been a strong point.

The Scholes, Neville, Phelan, Riola merry go round on Twitter is the last thing we need right now! Just getting sick of it either he plays well gets on with it and tells Riola to shut up. Or just sell him and be done with the whole thing!!!

The Scholes, Neville, Phelan, Riola merry go round on Twitter is the last thing we need right now! Just getting sick of it either he plays well gets on with it and tells Riola to shut up. Or just sell him and be done with the whole thing!!!

Could be worse, could have yaya's agent

Why do you read it then?
Ignore social media and the rags. It will benefit you in many ways.

Fergie was always right about Raiola being a snake and tbh I think he may of been right about Pogba too.... what kind of player let alone captain allows their agent to post stuff like that.

What you have to remember is that Raiola works for Pogba, that's the reality of what an agent is. He doesn't post that without at the very minimum Pogba's consent, but it's sadly probably an instruction from Pog. Not good.

Has to stop being so insecure/sensitive to what people are saying and just get on with it. I called it when Karius was an arsehole by calling out Neville on his analysis/criticism, and I'm calling it now. Scholes is entitled to his (may I add, fair) opinion, he's paid for it. Stop whinging and get the ******* head down.

What you have to remember is that Raiola works for Pogba, that's the reality of what an agent is. He doesn't post that without at the very minimum Pogba's consent, but it's sadly probably an instruction from Pog. Not good.

Has to stop being so insecure/sensitive to what people are saying and just get on with it. I called it when Karius was an arsehole by calling out Neville on his analysis/criticism, and I'm calling it now. Scholes is entitled to his (may I add, fair) opinion, he's paid for it. Stop whinging and get the ******* head down.

Two things. A) Raiola is acting independently, which is realistically the likely scenario. In which case Pogba needs to smack him down, and unite the side as Captain

B) Raiola is acting under Pogba's instructions. In which case, he needs to get his **** in order sharpish or we sell him for a world record fee and replace him with Savic.

World record fee?

Edit:
I know this is picked out footage and some passes are not his fault but still. It is from one game not all season.
The amount of times he loses pall, jumps up in frustration and then goes and makes a foul...
https://twitter.com/MikeRafonehed/status/1031880628004970496

Considering today's market? And his quality? ****, yes. Nothing less than that. Mind you, for a multitude of reasons, he's never been that outstanding at United. But the midfielder we saw for France this WC? ****, that is polished, WC midfielder.

Not really... He was shaky even when he played for France. Less mistakes, but they were there. It was just much less noticeable because that French midfield is class.

Back