The Manchester United Thread

5 Goals and 12 Assist + 14 MOTM awards, not too shabby! But if anything he can actually play RW unlike all our Wingers bar Mata and he brings pace and power!

In the champ, his prem stats are pretty much 0 goals, 0 assists etc in 20 odds games.

He’s defo not someone we should of been looking at! Yes did well in the champs and is young. But he was proper dire in the Prem and he’s far to inconsistent for what Utd need right now!

He’s defo not someone we should of been looking at! Yes did well in the champs and is young. But he was proper dire in the Prem and he’s far to inconsistent for what Utd need right now!

Yeah I can't say much really, just the few games I've seen him he's been very good and he plays RW, beats his man, is very very fast and strong. Sounds like Mou could use him but yeah I haven't seen many games!

Yeah I can't say much really, just the few games I've seen him he's been very good and he plays RW, beats his man, is very very fast and strong. Sounds like Mou could use him but yeah I haven't seen many games!
He is a sprinter playing football plus he was up against Mendy who is essentially an auxiliary winger being asked to play fullback.

He is a sprinter playing football plus he was up against Mendy who is essentially an auxiliary winger being asked to play fullback.

Think that's harsh, he's an extremely talented dribbler too. Needs to have a Zaha-esque development with decision making & end-product, and then you have a proper player.

Think that's harsh, he's an extremely talented dribbler too. Needs to have a Zaha-esque development with decision making & end-product, and then you have a proper player.

Haha good, they made me feel like we weren't talking about the same player.. I dunno how accurate Squawka are but they're saying he had 9.48 successful take ons per 90. Compared to Neymar and Hazard who have around 6 and Zaha around 4.

I read earlier that Mou's been preparing Matic to play CB this season and as weird as it sounds, I kinda like it and honestly think he'd outperform every single one of our CBs.. plus he's 30 with the right experience and leadership. But yeah, sounds weird but we'll see!

Why drop Lindelof after two games... he's never going to improve when you drop him every time we lose. It's not like he was even bad in the last game either. Sigh, we never learn.

Where the **** are Bailly and Pereira now also?

Why drop Lindelof after two games... he's never going to improve when you drop him every time we lose. It's not like he was even bad in the last game either. Sigh, we never learn.

Where the **** are Bailly and Pereira now also?
Periera has a knock I seen on Reddit. No surprise he’s droped Bailly after last week. Don’t understand Lindelöf though.

Periera has a knock I seen on Reddit. No surprise he’s droped Bailly after last week. Don’t understand Lindelöf though.

It's ridiculous how Lindelof is made a scapegoat every time we lose, then who do we bring in... calamity Jones and Smalling... great.

Btw this new FM Base design, or whatever it is, absolutely sucks. Harder to navigate and just more confusing. Mods I hope you read this.

It's ridiculous how Lindelof is made a scapegoat every time we lose, then who do we bring in... calamity Jones and Smalling... great.

Btw this new FM Base design, or whatever it is, absolutely sucks. Harder to navigate and just more confusing. Mods I hope you read this.
The white mode makes my eyes bleed. Where’s old FM Base mode! :(

Yeah the site looks like a beta now, what's up with it? Poor colour scheme

On the game, let's go. Interesting Matic at CB, can switch to a midfield diamond too without subs depending on the game situation.

Yeah, already told about it in mod post, u can share ideas there also. Need to tone down brightness is the first step and make post flow better with more separation.

Back