The Manchester United Thread

Wtf is this defence with Herrera in it..... just a mess waiting to happen but thankfully Spurs have been pretty bad.

Yeah this board needs a night mode badly. Really hard on the eyes to browse in the evening.

This is so undeserved, but that's football. Lukaku needs to finish that open goal.

Undeserved? Is it really though in the context of this game? I suppose you can say yes but the defence is absolutely dire and why didn't we ****** fix this in the summer. Absolutely sick of this ****, a season of failure ffs.

jones injured again, oh well ******* done you donkey. Shouldn't even of been playing tonight, Lindelof should of been in from the start.

Undeserved? Is it really though in the context of this game? I suppose you can say yes but the defence is absolutely dire and why didn't we ****** fix this in the summer. Absolutely sick of this ****, a season of failure ffs.

Should just drop Baily but to drop both is very wrong.

As dire as our defence is, they created **** all. On that basis alone, I'd say it's undeserved. We've been the better side, but Jose is getting out-Jose'd.

Should just drop Baily but to drop both is very wrong.

Totally agree, as it's Mourinho he probably done it on purpose starting Herrera as a CB, is he having a ****** laugh,

Oh and here is the plan B sub every time, Fellaini....

If we had of scored 3/4 it would of been a fair reflection on the game and good chances we have created. They have took there’s we haven’t.

Back