The Manchester United Thread

You u can't reflect game on few lucky changes. Every team has them, bad and good. The overall team must play good.

What a pass lindelöf but **** sake there was NO ONE to pass up front, teammates just walking...

Best joke of the day from our Estonia commentary
"Mourinho should consider getting Garrick to the pitch, even as a defneder"

This team is absolutely miles away from winning a league title, problems everywhere and a board that virtually gave up before the season started.

What Valencia, all wing free to on counter and he makes step back and on. Why, are told not pomb forward?

Alderweireld still looking cheap at 60-70M. What a performance

What Valencia, all wing free to on counter and he makes step back and on. Why, are told not pomb forward?

Honestly it is little things like this that have been happening for years and a manager hasn't fixed them. How can we progress when a manager can't spot these things, ok Valencia has that firmly in his DNA now but he's just average in every sense.

Shot of confidence, well done Mourinho.... plays two decent games and sees Herrera take over.
****** **** joke of a post! I agree he should not of been dropped. But to blame Mourinho on him fecking up the easiest back pass under no pressure is just daft!

Smalling *facepalm* Bailly *facepalm* Lindelof *facepalm* Jones *facepalm*

What a mess. Mourinho can **** off as two of these signings are his and he hasn't got rid of the chuckle pair. The board are clowns.

Don't shoot me for saying this, but does anyone else low-key wish we signed Lucas Moura on the cheap in January instead of Alexis? We have no right winger, we have no direct, explosive runners... Lucas Moura? A direct, explosive RW. Plus it would've saved the whole Martial saga.

Don't shoot me for saying this, but does anyone else low-key wish we signed Lucas Moura on the cheap in January instead of Alexis? We have no right winger, we have no direct, explosive runners... Lucas Moura? A direct, explosive RW. Plus it would've saved the whole Martial saga.

Sure, Sanchez was all glam signing more for the shirt sales and everything, totally destroyed team harmony and Martial's confidence.

I honestly believe that signing was more of Woodward than Mourinho, maybe I'm wrong.

3-0 is flattering but Spurs deserved a win. Could have had a penalty also and then Kane missed an easiest open goal tap-in ever.

Fergie should of signed him but gave all that no value, agent fees to high tosh. Same for Hazard and others.

Lets take the positive out of this game. Few more these kind of results and Mou will be sacked.

Smalling *facepalm* Bailly *facepalm* Lindelof *facepalm* Jones *facepalm*

What a mess. Mourinho can **** off as two of these signings are his and he hasn't got rid of the chuckle pair. The board are clowns.
On a more positive note at least Shaw has finally pulled his finger out and is actually starting to show some sort of potential...…

Not gonna lie, the ******* clapping the fans at the end looking dead emotional made me feel sorry for him. It's nothing personal Jose, I wanted you to be as much a success as the next guy, it's just not quite working out. I do wish he got fully backed this summer as his LAST chance, but oh well.

Hoping that was passing of the torch tonight. What I love about Poch is for all his brilliantly coached, on-the-front-foot footy, he's humble enough to set up defensively when he has to, so like Fergie. Jose lacks the former.

Need this every second week at OT.

Close
Dlojm-iW0AMQzys.jpg:large

Previous
Next
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/DeludedBrendan
[/FONT]

Not gonna lie, the ******* clapping the fans at the end looking dead emotional made me feel sorry for him. It's nothing personal Jose, I wanted you to be as much a success as the next guy, it's just not quite working out. I do wish he got fully backed this summer as his LAST chance, but oh well.

Hoping that was passing of the torch tonight. What I love about Poch is for all his brilliantly coached, on-the-front-foot footy, he's humble enough to set up defensively when he has to, so like Fergie. Jose lacks the former.

Need this every second week at OT.

Close
Dlojm-iW0AMQzys.jpg:large

Previous
Next

No chance we are getting Poch! It’s a case of who though if Mou does leave?

Next manager needs to be someone who is really going to stamp a style on this team, none of this long ball bollox when we concede 1 goal and rushing for Fellaini. Pochettino best but probably unattainable so we're left with gambles like Zidane.

Back