The Manchester United Thread

Well deserved. And tbh this could of been Spurs also

Yeh I can't fault us so far, tactically spot on, players have looked up for it and most importantly, we've looked to control the game and done so successfully.

Nice to see Lukaku get a few goals, this should hopefully start him on a run. Great assist by Sanchez.

All is right in Manchester again. But this has been the most unBurnly like performance I have seen of them. United players have all the time in the world to pick out passes in Burnly's half.

All kicking off now! United need to calm down and concentrate on taking Burnley to the cleaners.

I swear, every time I see people do gay run-up like this they end up missing the penalty.

I saw everything I wanted to today, fight, passion and a manager who looks like he really wants to turn this around. He is also connecting with the fans more and good display from him before and after the game.

Let the media have a day off, there will be no drama today for them to over exaggerate.

Last edited:
I saw everything I wanted to today, fight, passion and a manager who looks like he really wants to turn this around. He is also connecting with the fans more and good display from him before and after the game.

Let the media have a day off, there will be no drama today for them to over exaggerate.
Agree. Im sure someone will find something to pick fault at. I guarantee some negative media bolloks! :/

Good performance for 90mins. Even looked dangerous with 10 men. Assured at the back. Sanchez looked lively. Lingard was good with his link up play. Great hold up play and goals by Rom. Pogba kept it simple and was dominant in CM. Matic letvthe forward players do there thing. Mourinho tactic with Fellaini was spot on. And he’s made a major effort with the fans. And being defiant this week.

More of the same please! Love how more forward going we been the last 2 games.

Can't quite see how Bardsley avoided going off since apparently his booking was for squaring up with Rashford after his tackle and kick out which deserved a booking at least. Rashford shouldn't have reacted like that though can't complain about it really given Richarlison got sent off for something similar.

Can't quite see how Bardsley avoided going off since apparently his booking was for squaring up with Rashford after his tackle and kick out which deserved a booking at least. Rashford shouldn't have reacted like that though can't complain about it really given Richarlison got sent off for something similar.

Not defending Rashford in any way but Bardsley should've been sent off too.. Hopefully he'll get something now after the game.

Not defending Rashford in any way but Bardsley should've been sent off too.. Hopefully he'll get something now after the game.
Bardsley won’t get anything as the ref dealt with the punishment at the time. Can’t get retrospective action against you if red sees it on the field.

Watfford away after International break will be hugely important game for us to carry this momentum on, they look a real good team and it will not be easy.

Big win before the break, would have been a disaster for the morale if you lost points again.

We've outplayed Spurs and played nice football today. McKenna/Carrick on first team training clearly helping. One touch footy in final third & pressing been evident, and you can tell Jose feels under pressure now more than ever to let the shackles loose (until he gets a string of wins under his belt and then gets comfortable again, probably...but anyhow)

Title contenders have came from worse positions after 4 games :P

We've outplayed Spurs and played nice football today. McKenna/Carrick on first team training clearly helping. One touch footy in final third & pressing been evident, and you can tell Jose feels under pressure now more than ever to let the shackles loose (until he gets a string of wins under his belt and then gets comfortable again, probably...but anyhow)

Title contenders have came from worse positions after 4 games :P
you just had to go and say that last bit you know scouse is going to come on and say there is only 2 teams in it city and kloops wonder team

Alexis Sanchez has now created more chances per game (2.7) than:

Eden Hazard (2.5)
Christian Eriksen (2)
Benjamin Mendy (1.8)
Naby Keita (0.8)

Back