The Manchester United Thread

you just had to go and say that last bit you know scouse is going to come on and say there is only 2 teams in it city and kloops wonder team

I like you mate but your fishing game needs work. ;)

Besides, I’m coming off having too bizarre an experience this avvy of a pub quite happy with a very welcome win over Burnley to dampen anything. :)

Haha, just tongue in cheek. But you never know in this mad game. Who thought Conte's Chelsea were going to win it a few years back after they picked up 13 points from 7 matches prior to the 3-4-3 switch? Not saying we're going to win it, but it's certainly not "end the season already" like some would have you believe. Still possible to challenge if we keep playing this attacking footy, or at the very least top 4, even if I'm not exactly filled with confidence on that.

Liverpool can hit that January 2017 form patch, as can either of the challengers. Spurs ****** up today, De Bruyne looks a huge miss for city and Fernandinho (with all due respect) is beginning to show signs of mileage, also that old "we'll up our game by 10% when the champions are in town" in regards to City this season.

Honestly might be as open as any season, or City could pick up steam and roll everyone again, moral of the story: Too early to tell.

De Bruyne looks a huge miss for city and Fernandinho (with all due respect) is beginning to show signs of mileage, also that old "we'll up our game by 10% when the champions are in town" in regards to City this season.

Report he be back in full rehab from next week onwards... Big Game Ginge on the fast-track.. Dr. Cugat magic :)

Watfford away after International break will be hugely important game for us to carry this momentum on, they look a real good team and it will not be easy.

I wouldn't go calling one match 'momentum'. XD

I wouldn't go calling one match 'momentum'. XD

I'm classing any win as momentum right now. The lads will hopefully feel better after today then they would going into Watford had we done the international break after that Spurs defeat.

Scouse has a point though. No one would be freaking out after just 2 bad games if you weren't up against a Guardiola team. Bloke probably averages 2.5 points a game in his entire career.

Post match Lukaku said "The people will now see a different side of us. Everything we have been working on the last couple of weeks is coming now. Quick passing, runs in behind, lot of actions and lot of chances"

Sure McKenna and Carrick have had a big part in this.

Can we sort out the fact that every time I click onto the thread it brings me to the first page, rather than to the last unread post like it used to before the site revamp? Thought it was a temporary issue but been like this for a while now.

Think it works OK on phone, but not PC/laptop.

Click the little arrow next to the name under the last post the front page mate to get to the last post in a thread.

Tbf you didn't need that comment to know that. Like I said last week on this very thread, it's clear as day on the pitch that he hasn't lost them. Nothing like Chelsea a few years ago.

Anybody seen this?

"An opportunity has arisen for the appointment of a Recruitment Analyst within the scouting and recruitment department of Manchester United Football Club. Whilst contributing to an existing performance analysis service this position will specifically involve the acquisition, processing and feedback of relevant player performance data."

"Purpose

To contribute to the continued expansion and development of the recruitment analysis team at Manchester United Football club, with the specific purpose of identifying players who demonstrate the potential to play for the first team."

Also loads of chatter in Italy that we’ve been in talks with Monchi from Roma.

Back