The Manchester United Thread

Souness is a salty ****... what's new? It's shocking to me that anyone even gives him the time of day let alone how he is hired as an awful pundit. But then again that's Sky for you, pay a load and get ***** in return.

We're lucky to still be level, Fellaini is not right for a game like this, need players who can cover ground quickly and they are not so much a physical test like Burnley/Watford.

Edit: Scrap that 1-0.... United ZZ curse strikes again. Quite lucky to be ahead lets be honest!

That was beautiful from Pogba. Also, what is up with Valencia? Hasn't gone forward, or even taken anyone on at all. Seems to be only doing it sideways. Could almost think he's on his wrong foot on the right..

That was beautiful from Pogba. Also, what is up with Valencia? Hasn't gone forward, or even taken anyone on at all. Seems to be only doing it sideways. Could almost think he's on his wrong foot on the right..

Valencia is pretty much done physically. He's going to be phased out.

We're lucky to still be level, Fellaini is not right for a game like this, need players who can cover ground quickly and they are not so much a physical test like Burnley/Watford.

Edit: Scrap that 1-0.... United ZZ curse strikes again. Quite lucky to be ahead lets be honest!

Fellaini has been solid, actually really suits the system.

our defence is a ****** shambles, take nothing away from that strike but seriously every time they counter it looks like they could score.

Can't really complain too much. Played well, easily the better team. Happens.

We have been terrible since Fred went off! No zip in our play at all.

Unfortunately this game is basically all the evidence we need that we're competing for top 4 this season and nothing more.

All the optimism I had that we were turning a corner in last few games has been lost. Wolves fully deserved at least a point, final 15 mins we had the pressure but it was just typical Mourinho hoof ball and hope for best.

Cant be drawing against Wolves at home if you want to challenge for the league. Dont care if Wolves are better than most promoted teams.

We mustn't forget Man City also got a draw against Wolves. So Utd can't complain. Wolves are definitely not your normal promoted team they have made some top signings over the last couple of seasons and will be a match or better than most teams in the Premiership to be fair.

Can anyone tell me why Fellaini swapped with Fred in the 2nd half??? Fellaini was great helping out the defense and then 2nd half he played up there with Lukaku???

We mustn't forget Man City also got a draw against Wolves. So Utd can't complain. Wolves are definitely not your normal promoted team they have made some top signings over the last couple of seasons and will be a match or better than most teams in the Premiership to be fair.

Yeh but we're Man United and ultimately we have to win games like this if we have any ambition to catch those ahead. Now the point gap is just getting wider and wider with not many games into the season.

Plus City were playing away when they played Wolves. take nothing away from them, but we had to win this game.

Can anyone tell me why Fellaini swapped with Fred in the 2nd half??? Fellaini was great helping out the defense and then 2nd half he played up there with Lukaku???

Mourinho being Moutinho.

Yeh but we're Man United and ultimately we have to win games like this if we have any ambition to catch those ahead. Now the point gap is just getting wider and wider with not many games into the season.

Plus City were playing away when they played Wolves. take nothing away from them, but we had to win this game.

Mourinho being Moutinho.

I was so sure Mou was gonna rotate back to same formation as in first half after like 10 mins but it just kept going and Fellaini just kept going further and further up.. :'(

Honestly not too mad. Wolves are a good side, but we did outplay them. Their goal came from Helder Costa going by Shaw and pulling something back, the same winger who destroyed Mendy, widely regarded as the finest LB in the division. That was a rare moment of threat from them.

Pogba was superb. Fellaini was great in his DM role again. Fred looked good. Sanchez was lively too, would've actually left him on instead of bringing on Mata, who offers **** all if he's not at #10 or hasn't got space to work with.

Negative: Valencia is finished. He makes me want to break my screen. *Gets possession, looks like it's trapped at his feet, plays backwards/square pass* *REPEAT. Why Jose, 9 months in, still hasn't tried Sanchez out wide right to take the offensive responsibility off Valencia (and start Martial on the left as a result) baffles me.

The goal came from Pogba losing the ball and then not tracking Moutinho.

Back