The Manchester United Thread

Gotta love his optimism though but at this point its still early in the season and the only thing going for Mourinho is that he is Mourinho and he will turn it around somehow. Then again it could be the same mental gymnastics I was doing back when Rafa lost the plot towards the end.

For me it's just too early in the season. I think we are 3 points off where I would gave expected us to be, personally. How we do in the group stages is a big barometer as well of our mentality and ability to cope with pressure

Panic over!

Richard Arnold, group managing director: "We have more followers on Facebook than the NBA, the NFL and NHL combined."

.@ManUtd YouTube channel passed 1m subscribers in five months.

Ed Woodward: "We are the biggest sports team in the world. That requires continued investement. Our aim is to win trophies, it is one of the reasons we hired Jose Mourinho."

Man Utd's net debt is £253.7m. "Employee benefit expenses for the year were £295.9 million, an increase of £32.4 million, or 12.3%, over the prior year, primarily due to player salary uplifts related to participation in the UEFA Champions League."

Ed Woodward: " We are committed to our philosophy of blending top academy graduates with world class players and are proud that, once again, last season we had more academy graduate minutes on the pitch than any other @premierleague club."

Ed Woodward: "“Everyone at the club is working tirelessly to add to @ManUtd 66 + Jose’s 25 trophies. That is what our passionate fans and our history demands....

.@ManUtd revenue for 17/18 is £590m+. Prediction for 18/19 £615m-£630m

Looks like the Pogba/Mourinho thing, which appeared to die down, has gone to another level. Can't see Jose lasting until Xmas at this rate.

Looks like the Pogba/Mourinho thing, which appeared to die down, has gone to another level. Can't see Jose lasting until Xmas at this rate.

What has happened now dare I ask?

I seen Pogba's comments a few days ago after the Wolves game how we need to play more attacking but ultimately we can't because of the manager. He didn't word it exactly like that but that is what he meant.

Saw this funny FM reference to the situation though:

Your assistant manager Michael Carrick has reminded you that changing existing captains can have adverse effects on team morale, potentially annoying the person replaced and his allies within the team.

*You have chosen to replace Paul Pogba as vice-captain*

Sadly for Martial he can play like Messi tonight and he'll still be replaced by Sanchez for next game in PL when it counts.

Yeh **** Mourinho, even Frank ******* Lampard manager novice has more ambitious footballing philosophy.

Concede a goal, bring out attacking midfielder for a Fellaini. Thats his answer to ******* everything. Bring on Fellaini. Ugh.

Phil calamity Jones.... what could ever go wrong..... the guy who shouldn't even be here has knocked us out. If you could kindly take your slave leader Mourinho and exit pronto from this club would be appreciated.

Back