The Manchester United Thread

Obviously not. Just good timing with the comment. Calm down Vaj
Ye, sorry. My sense for humor was not existent for last 2 hours. Can you blame me? :P

But the point still stands. Even in wins like against Young Boys, United didnt perform well. The result was flatering.
The sooner Jose is gone the better. But this game will change nothing. When does United play Liverpool? Have a feeling he'll get a boot after that game.

Ye, sorry. My sense for humor was not existent for last 2 hours. Can you blame me? :P

But the point still stands. Even in wins like against Young Boys, United didnt perform well. The result was flatering.
The sooner Jose is gone the better. But this game will change nothing. When does United play Liverpool? Have a feeling he'll get a boot after that game.
Don't worry I understand haha. Lukaku playing 90 minutes again is ******* me off. It's a cup game FFS. When is the guy ever going to get a rest. Play martial and Sanchez and put one of them upfront. Both need games and confidence. That's what the league cup is normally for. We're going to be ****** when Lukaku gets injured because none of the backups ever get to play there

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Glazers don't give a toss about results until they feel it is financially concerning. Hence why they always act late, Moyes should of gone way before he actually did to save that season as an example.

Woodward will gloat about how revenue continues to improve but will gloss over the extortionate wages (not for a club like United but so many players on more than they should be). Also the debt that continues to persist.... wonder how much money we've actually given away now in repayment loans/interest because of it. I would look it up again but honestly it's too depressing.

Derby are a better footballing team than us.... I am literally laughing at how bad we are.

Positives- Martial, Dalot and the games over that’s it! Suppose Fred and Fellaini did well after coming on. The difference between Shaw and Young is night and day! Jones should never be allowed OT/Carrington ever again. Hard to judge Bailly playing next to pink boots the clown.

Lingards been poor all season and still plays. Lukaku can’t buy a goal atm despite getting in good positions and his effort he’s putting in. Herrera gave his all after a lay off. Mata was Mata good but not in the game enough.

I want José gone now but not till the end of the season.

Mourinho also confirmed there's no bullshit in the speculation, and he did indeed strip Pogba off captaincy

Mourinho also confirmed there's no bullshit in the speculation, and he did indeed strip Pogba off captaincy
Wouldn’t of give him it in the first place. Don’t really have any captains in our squad. Would give it to DDG for now.

Bet Pogba and his ego has taken that well.... what a mess. Wouldn't mind seeing Mourinho gone now with interim manager and a big clearout in summer. It will never happen but I can dream.

You know despite my dislike of Mourinho, I still think Fergie was right all along about Pogba and Raiola. Wouldn't mind seeing the back of them either next summer.

Ashley Young saying the same as Pogba the other week. We lack intensity against the small teams that come to OT.

Bet Pogba and his ego has taken that well.... what a mess. Wouldn't mind seeing Mourinho gone now with interim manager and a big clearout in summer. It will never happen but I can dream.

You know despite my dislike of Mourinho, I still think Fergie was right all along about Pogba and Raiola. Wouldn't mind seeing the back of them either next summer.

Pogba shouldn't have undermined the manager like that publicly, just like the manager shouldn't have publicly thrown players under a bus over the years. Taste of his own medicine, but they're as bad as each other - there are no saints in this situation.

It's a scenario not worth thinking about though, because under Fergie we'd be playing champagne football and scoring goals and Pogba would be happy.

I'd personally bin that little fat ****** Raiola in a heartbeat though.

Last edited:
I’ve seen all that. It’s a different ball game with France and Dechamp than at Utd under Mourinho who things are not right with.

Who would be interim Zz?

It won't happen but I genuinely wouldn't mind if we just chopped Mourinho tomorrow and let Carrick/McKenna take the full reins until end of season. I'm not just basing that on tonight but everything so far.... lets be honest we're hardly any further forward now to competing than when Mourinho first joined.

Think it would be unfair to put Carrick/McKenna in that situation though. They'd be absolutely destroyed if they fail, and could dent credentials for future ambition of management (McKenna may even have a little eye on the United job after 3-4 years working with first team level).

Takes more to be a captain than just screaming your lungs out.

Agreed. But he's 25 years old, and could you name a better suited captain? Besides, him outing Mourinho, as wrong as it is in principle, is in the best interest of the club too. Does anyone else have the balls to do that? It's good enough for me

Last edited:
Dont say you were not warned three years ago. At least now the spin doctors cant come here and say ‘its all fake news, the squad and jose love each other’.

I think the City game comes first (11 Nov), I have a feeling that will be the game that decides his future to be honest, with any luck Woodward and his scattergun approach to transfers will also be made to revert to what he is best at ie getting sponsorship deals sorted.

Back