The Manchester United Thread

I agree with everything you said RhQW but that still does not excuse the way Pogba has gone about publically undermining Jose. Even for arguments sake, if I agree that Hazard did the same, it still does not make it right.

RhQQ you cant put all the blame on the managers style of play. There is reason some managers have loyal guys, they dont go give crazy money to guys that are not worth it. They dont sign players who have these kind of egos + additional baggage with agents. And the biggest miss that United seems to have, is that players dont seem to fit in with each other. It does not matter how many smiley faces their twitter feeds on Instagram shows on training pictures etc. If there is non on the pitch, it is worthless.

Is it all José fault. NO
Is it all Players fault. No
IS it all Woody and the Glazers. No

its everyones fault we are as we are. Going all the way back Glazers, Fergie, Gill, Moyes, LVG, Woody, Mourinho, Players. How it’s gonna be put right honestly **** knows!!!

You do realize he stopped playing after Carneiro got sacked and abused for coming to treat him on the pitch. Whereas Pogba is acting like a **** because Mourinho criticized his footballing performances and instagram posts...

This is a lie. Hazard has already downed tools. Let's not even remotely pretend it had anything to do with Jose awful treatment on Carniero

Everyone is to blame, and it doesn't really matter who takes more of the fault. You're professionals, get your **** together. We're not talking illness, or depression here, but schoolyard squabbles. Make decision and move the **** on

This is a lie. Hazard has already downed tools. Let's not even remotely pretend it had anything to do with Jose awful treatment on Carniero

You do realize the Carneiro incident happened in the first game of the season so there is literally no way to prove what you said. And as I said, it does not even matter. Does not make what Pogba did right.

Mino Raiola is set to meet Manchester United officials in November over Paul Pogba’s future. Pogba is happy in England, happy that he’s at United and happy with his teammates but due to his relationship with the manager, he’s open to a move. #mufc [Fabrizio Romano]

#MUAcademy Under-23s: #MUFC v Norwich (A) - Kovar; Warren, Poole, R. Williams, O'Connor; Whelan, Hamilton, Barlow; Buffonge, Bohui, Dearnley.

Substitutes: Woolston, Ercolani, Gribbin, Sang, Baars.

Mourinho: Two absentees for West Ham fixture
“Only Marcos Rojo is still out,” he told MUTV. “And obviously Romero now with a one-match suspension.

“Apart from that, in a 26-player squad everybody is available.

Mourinho looking for reaction
“After the draw on Tuesday yes, a draw at home against a Championship team, a good Championship team, but against a Championship team is not a good result for us,” Mourinho added.

“The same as the draw against Wolves, a good team but a team we have to beat at Old Trafford. Five matches in September, zero defeats, three victories, two draws, but not good enough and of course we want to finish the September month with a good match, a good performance, a good result.”

Mourinho on Pogba training-ground situation
“Exactly that,” Mourinho said. “That’s exactly that, I think Paul told that in one of his appearances in the famous mixed zone and is exactly, he is correct. Is a good relation, player manager.

“No, I cannot tell you [what was said]. The training session was open, you had some cameras with some potential to get some of the words, maybe you have to change the potential if you want to know everything that is said because I’m not going to comment, it was a conversation.

Disruptive week?
“Disruptive? I think for you was amazing because you made a story, an incredible story out of 15 minutes of open training session, maybe is your fault [Karen Shotbolt, the press officer], we should have 15 minutes of training session open because what happened the other day happens many days, conversations with players I have many, many, many times.

“Was not the case but loud critic, loud instruction happens every day, coaching is about that but you make story about it, so I’m happy the rules are only 15 minutes once a month and situations like that are not going to change, there is no chance you will watch a session.”

U23s go 0-1 up. Good goal after some good work from O’Connor and Bohui down the left. Ball gets slid to Barlow with a tight finish after jinking past his man in the box.

Very strange no Chong, Garner, Gomes in the team or squad. Not injured either.

Finished 0–1 to Utd.

Last edited:
Karl Pilkington on supporting Manchester United: "Supporting United is like having a tortoise as a pet. I had a tortoise, and they are not entertaining to watch. You don't watch them, but you know you have got a bit of responsibility to show some interest."

Why the flying **** would you ever (and I mean ever) start McTominay ahead of Fred..... oh wait cos it's ****** Mourinho. Lets not assert our quality with the ball but just match them for physicality..... West Ham are actually a better footballing team anyway.

I've actually bothered to just start watching.... McTominay is being used as part of a back 3..... Jesus. Just as bad.

Our weak point is CB's, but lets use a formation where we need more of them.

Why the **** are we not starting Bailly at all? Sure, he had a few bad games, but that doesn't mean he should be benched forever. It's one of the things I dislike under Mourinho - one mistake and you're benched. :/

Kept my mouth shut, but that was the weirdest lineup ever

Sack him at 2.30pm

We won't sack him until it's mathematically implausible for top 4 and it's season gone just like under Moyes. These commercial **** owners and board don't give a **** about anything other than money

Glad I can’t get a good stream. But from what I’ve seen and the line up. Absolute disgrace! Just get rid FFS! Back to the Ryder Cup for me.

Where are Sanchez, Fred, Dalot, Bailly?

Lol.

That is all.

I can't see how results let him survive much longer if this is what happens next few games. If we crash out of Europe he's got be toast.

Back