The Manchester United Thread

We won't sack him until it's mathematically implausible for top 4 and it's season gone just like under Moyes. These commercial **** owners and board don't give a **** about anything other than money

Earlier I made the point he needs the first 6-8 games.

We're there. And it looks terrible.

Rashford and Fred on for either two of McTominay, Fellaini or Matic. Switch to 4-3-3 and go at them.

Zabaleta looks like he turned the clock back 10 years against this Man United team.

Oh look. United go back to a back 4 and play on the front foot, and West Ham don't like it. Who knew.

i mean something has to change and soone rather than later.so boring now to keep saying that it clearly isnt working,mourinho just looks tired and out of ideas now.really hoped it would work but doesnt look like it wil.as im typing rashford pulls one back!tactical error from the start?

game over.now turn my attention to my seven year old boy who is sitting through this garbage

Most sad I am about De Gea, should have skipped town when there was some change.

De Gea
Dalot, Bailly, Lindelof/Smalling/Jones/Rojo, Shaw
Matic
Fred, Pogba
Sanchez, Lukaku, Martial

Maybe if Carrick does step in interim, he'll simply play our best 11 & system?

Mourinho comments about McTominay and Martial were utter bollocks.

U18s won there cup game 0-1 against Newcastle. The youngest u18 team we’ve played I reckon. Elanga scored. Lot of u16s in the squad today and Greenwood rested

I think he's lost the dressing room it is clear that the players aren't interested hardly surpising considering all the chopping and changing going on. I said from the start Jose is not the man for the job. Since Fergie left the managers just haven't inspired the squad to play even half interesting football. The defence is totally devoid of confidence, which causes the midfield to be come over cautious there by meaning the attack is just feeding on scraps. Jose can't turn it around he couldn't manage it at Chelsea (with the likes of Terry and Lampard backing him) and I can't see him doing it now with this lot.

Back