The Manchester United Thread

More time for Woodward and Glazers to bottle it and our season to be beyond salvageable...... no surprise at all.
watch the vid I just posted. Interesting that Utd do have a history of so called backing the manager. Only to be sacked days later.

watch the vid I just posted. Interesting that Utd do have a history of so called backing the manager. Only to be sacked days later.

Yeh I watched it but I can't see it happening.... yet. They usually wait until top 4 is gone definitely.

Yeh I watched it but I can't see it happening.... yet. They usually wait until top 4 is gone definitely.
Yeah true. Buts that looking next to slim even at this stage. Sam Lee who usually good with news on the Manchester clubs is backing the McDonnell story.

No, not really. They made United richest club in the world with their strategy. Whilst not ideal, woukd give them 5/10.

Why isn't Solskjær in the conversation for next United manager?
Solskjaer isn't in the pot because he didn't exactly set the world alight when managing Cardiff. He has done better at Molde but he still isn't classed as a top draw manager.

Just under 10 mins gone the u18s have been dominant. 3 really good chance from Galbraith who just headed past the post from an Elanga cross. Then Elanga has produced to great saves from there keeper.

Edit :)

Galbraith scores a screamer with his weaker left foot. After the press forces Newcastle to give the ball away. ****, Carrick and McKenna there watching.

This u18s side press from the front like mad men lol. Feckin **** what a goal that would of been! Puigmal plays at least a 70yrd pass over the Newcastle back 4 to Greenwood who feathers a lob first time finish as the ball drops over his shoulder. Keeper just got the fingertips of his gloves to it.

2-0 Great one touch passing. Puigmal then drops the shoulder to get in a pass and Traore guides it past the keeper into the bottom corner. 31 mins gone.

3-0 corner fails to get cleared drops to Galbraith edge of the box who guides it top corner. Puigmal set pieces are wicked!

Last edited:
Tbh I'm not even sure Zidane would want this mess. Too calculated for that. Would've probably taken him over in the summer with is signings though.

3-0 HT. absolutely fantastic half. Played the whole of it in there half of the pitch. Could of been 6 tbh. So good to watch! Pass and move, crisp 1/2 touch passing, excellent movements around there box, pressing as a team like crazy and hunger and desire to win the ball back. Just huge intensity from back to front. Can’t really pick a standout performance they have all been that good.

Could be a cricket score as our fitness levels are insane and Ryan won’t let them dip in intensity. Also just need that customary Greenwood goal :)

2subs at HT. McGee and Mellor on and Greenwood and Laird off. Both played 90 mins midweek against Valencia so understandable.

McCann on for the injured Elanga. 62 mins.

Utd go close 3 times in the space as many minutes. Keeper makes a great save from Levitt long ranger. Mengi rebound gets cleared of the line. Then DiShon header just skins past the post.

Finished 3-0 bar some great keeping it would of been more. U16s won 4-1 on the other pitch.

Last edited:
if jose is booted out any time soon then imo put mckenna/carrick in charge til may then have to go for pocchetino

if jose is booted out any time soon then imo put mckenna/carrick in charge til may then have to go for pocchetino
There’s more chance of you getting it than getting Pochettino from Spurs after signing that big new long term contract.

MEN adamant Young will replace Valencia. Hope that’s bull.

Why mate? Valencia has fell off a cliff. Doesn't go past anyone, doesn't do anything in possession, **** crossing/final third productivity, offers nothing bar solid, 1v1 defending. Doesn't sound disastrous under normal, traditional circumstances, but it's 2018; FB's are expected to contribute heavy in the attacking phase. Also doesn't help that we don't have a natural right winger to occupy & do damage on that flank, so it's a double whammy. Effectively a man light attacking.

Happy with Young and/or Dalot to take over tbh.

Why mate? Valencia has fell off a cliff. Doesn't go past anyone, doesn't do anything in possession, **** crossing/final third productivity, offers nothing bar solid, 1v1 defending. Doesn't sound disastrous under normal, traditional circumstances, but it's 2018; FB's are expected to contribute heavy in the attacking phase. Also doesn't help that we don't have a natural right winger to occupy & do damage on that flank, so it's a double whammy. Effectively a man light attacking.

Oh I don’t mind him being dropped would just prefer Dalot over the suggested replacement in Young. Also talk of Matic and Fellaini starting again :(

have always liked tony but irs clear hes in decline.As soon as he picks it up you know hes going to either pass it sideways.back or run with it a little then pass it sideways/back.if i can see it then the oppostion have no problem doing the same.Love to see dalot given a run but maybe understand why jose is easing him in

Did anyone even think that the likes of Valencia or Young were going to be any good this season? They are filler players at best in fullback and not even much good at that.

official app: http://bit.ly/2NmtGce

Do1bjZPX4AAZsuQ.jpg

i dont like to curse but this is ******* awful,depressing and so embarassing.if they dont change it after this then **** knows what next

Back