The Manchester United Thread

Jose go and take Woody with you, don't even bother coming back out after half-time.

Lol. That is the worst performance I've seen dating back the Moyes days

Sent from my SM-G900T1 using Tapatalk

yeah its baffling,been trying to explain to my boy why jose might have done it but im stumped

Playing his continued, pathetic games with Woodward.

Neville was bang on. The whole job lot is rotten to the core.

Literally said to sack him 2 months ago but the fake news regime was out in full force saying the media was blowing things up unecessarily. Honestly, just get rid of him immediately. Dont delay the inevitable for no reason.

Literally said to sack him 2 months ago but the fake news regime was out in full force saying the media was blowing things up unecessarily. Honestly, just get rid of him immediately. Dont delay the inevitable for no reason.

‘SHUP with this ‘get rid’ madness you!

If we lose this, would kinda make me laugh if we kept him, this would just sum up the incompetence of our board.

He shouldn't have even got a whiff of the job to begin with to be fair. The board need to forget about stars (both manager and player) and go for someone who doesn't give a f**k about star names.

****** ****, this just so sums up Mourinho, Fellaini as half time sub for McYominay.... wtf.

Back