The Manchester United Thread

3 years ago, I posted on these message boards saying Jose had to fundamentally reinvent himself as a manager if he wanted to stick around anywhere long-term. It was clear as daylight right from his first season that he has not done so. Everyone just wilfully ignored the warning signs (ie. His public criticism of players). I would love to say I told you so but honestly I just feel for you guys at this point. I know whats it like when your club is turned into a full-blown circus by Mourinho.

For your sake, I hope he is sacked immediately after this game. No club deserves this.

Sweet poetic justice if Benitez is the one to put the final nail into coffin for Jose.

Only good thing to come out of this if Jose does go, he won't be given the reins of another rich club for a while.

Yeah yeah Alc talks **** about United all day long. He is just trolling. Hope you are enjoying the game TOD. You’re lucky I dont start dredging up yout posts professing your love for Mourinho 3 months ago and throughout his reign. Clown.

Mourinho acting like a prat when we miss a chance....... he couldn't get us playing to create anything until now. Then he acts like this.

Didn’t see one bit of him being peed in his presser like previous ones in pre season. Came out fighting and praised the players he has. Mourinho with a chip on his shoulder and us against them mentality could be danger for the rest of the league! Don’t buy this meltdown bollocks people been spouting.

To add to the evenings hilarity since TOD decided to be a ***. Just 3 months ago. But ofc, I am the one who is trolling unnecessarily.

Bog off back to you little hole Alc! We ain't interested in your ****.

thing is alc its true you only show up when things are going **** then give it all this i told you so well done you told us so

I still think Eddie Howe is criminally underrated... just look at the job he been doing at Bournemouth for a long time now. Would be a huge risk though like anyone else.

Anthony Taylor continues to be the worst of the baldy refs by far.

Aside from anything else, how he’s still getting PL games is a continued mystery?

You might not be interested but he’s not posting ****.

Let’s be fair.
Scouse he only posts here when he knows it will get the biggest reaction, unlike you who posts your views all the time and will give credit when it is due.

The evening just gets better. Win and there is less reason to sack him. Lose and the shitshow of a season continues. Talk about being caught between the frying pan and the fire.

Scouse he only posts here when he knows it will get the biggest reaction, unlike you who posts your views all the time and will give credit when it is due.

Not sure if you have been reading my posts properly mate. I know what it feels like when your club is made into a circus by Jose. Thats why I have been advocating to sack him all this while. Just pointing out the utter hypocrisy on this thread when it comes to that.

I do agree though. Maybe not the best time to point out hypocrisy during a match when emotions are running high. Come back tomorrow, read my posts with a cool head and then let me know where I got it wrong.

Back