The Manchester United Thread

Dalot is all over the place, he really is struggling down that side. Not getting much support but doesn't look ready to just throw in a game like this.

Dalot is all over the place, he really is struggling down that side. Not getting much support but doesn't look ready to just throw in a game like this.
No support, clearly not match fit and gonna be raw as he’s not played with the team a lot and still very young.

Rojo should of gone tonight but so should of Toriera. Pogba was terrible that 20 mins!

Credit Bailly, Herrera, Rashford and Matic tonight.

No support, clearly not match fit and gonna be raw as he’s not played with the team a lot and still very young.

Rojo should of gone tonight but so should of Toriera. Pogba was terrible that 20 mins!

Credit Bailly, Herrera, Rashford and Matic tonight.

Bro Mourinho has totally lost Pogba now, don't expect him to perform when he was dropped and after being called a virus. No Fred or Pereira in the squad, when your lacking creativity wtf!!!!!! £150m not even in starting 11 with Fred and Pogba.

Arsenal were the only team trying to win that in the end, they would of as well if it wasn't for De Gea. Even though he did make a howler in the first half.

We shown no quality again really, what did we really create especially in second half? Next to nothing as usual.

Sorry but it's just not good enough, we needed to win that tonight and a draw does absolutely nothing for us.

Woodward will keep Mourinho after that ***** again, don't forget we also had 24 hours more to prepare this game.

Very entertaining game but not for good reasons. Both teams will be unhappy. Arsenal deserved a win, and a draw gives United nothing in their situation. Ref was awful, Rojo and Fellaini should both have been off. I've seen a lot of weird **** in football but I gotta say this is the first time in 30 years that I witnessed hair pulling.

Last edited:
Bro Mourinho has totally lost Pogba now, don't expect him to perform when he was dropped and after being called a virus. No Fred or Pereira in the squad, when your lacking creativity wtf!!!!!! £150m not even in starting 11 with Fred and Pogba.

Arsenal were the only team trying to win that in the end, they would of as well if it wasn't for De Gea. Even though he did make a howler in the first half.

We shown no quality again really, what did we really create especially in second half? Next to nothing as usual.

Sorry but it's just not good enough, we needed to win that tonight and a draw does absolutely nothing for us.

Woodward will keep Mourinho after that ***** again, don't forget we also had 24 hours more to prepare this game.
While I agree. If he doesn’t like the manager, style etc fair enough. But if he can’t be arsed to play for the badge or at least show the signs of some effort he can **** off with Mourinho tbh!

What a random match. So much mistakes - and not just the capital ones.

Solid game from Rashford and Bailly. Dalot clearly our weak spot.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i remember only a distance shot from Rojo as a chance we created from open play.

Ultimately, the match didn't flatter any of the teams.

Last edited:
..... I've seen a lot of weird **** in football but I gotta say this is the first time in 30 years that I witnessed hair pulling.

Gazza on Gullit Italia 90 was one of the funniest incidents of that. Ruud was fuming. The Geordie genius/ nutcase was in hysterics.

While I agree. If he doesn’t like the manager, style etc fair enough. But if he can’t be arsed to play for the badge or at least show the signs of some effort he can **** off with Mourinho tbh!

I'll be shocked if 75% of our squad doesn't like Mourinho, the man is a curse on this football club and there is no style apart from drab football!

All Mourinho has done this season is totally kill this team, our best CB Bailly hasn't played virtually all season and then when we see him tonight it's like having our best CB back again. Mourinho has castrated him out virtually all season up till now, it's not acceptable to keep doing this to players. No doubt he drops him after one bad game and we won't see him again for months!

We're not turning over another page with Mourinho, it's just the same old *****, after our last few performances out was a bit more industrious in effort but that's about it.

sack this manager, we're not getting top 4 and we need to rebuild now. Don't waste another 6 months to do so.

I don’t care if the players like the manager or not. Put some ******* effort in for the fans. He will be gone no doubt. Not soon enough for me. Players need to just get on with it.

I'll be shocked if 75% of our squad doesn't like Mourinho, the man is a curse on this football club and there is no style apart from drab football!

All Mourinho has done this season is totally kill this team, our best CB Bailly hasn't played virtually all season and then when we see him tonight it's like having our best CB back again. Mourinho has castrated him out virtually all season up till now, it's not acceptable to keep doing this to players. No doubt he drops him after one bad game and we won't see him again for months!

We're not turning over another page with Mourinho, it's just the same old *****, after our last few performances out was a bit more industrious in effort but that's about it.

sack this manager, we're not getting top 4 and we need to rebuild now. Don't waste another 6 months to do so.

Fred, Pogba and Sanchez are the only players we have that can dribble or hit a key pass, and yet they were on the bench tonight. Sanchez and Pogba could easily carry a team above its capacity, and yet, Mourinho has only taken glimpses out of these two. Horrible management.

I don’t care if the players like the manager or not. Put some ******* effort in for the fans. He will be gone no doubt. Not soon enough for me. Players need to just get on with it.

They are putting effort in, like tonight shows, Pogba was terrible last game but apart from that he hasn't been any worse than Matic has shown for months. Did Mourinho ever single him out in the media or call him virus behind closed doors? The answer is no, this manager only does this to players who don't make his cuppa tea in the morning. He can't do this to certain players like Bailly, Pogba, Martial etc. when he never does for Matic and Lukaku.

The best thing for United tonight was to either win (close the gap badly needed or lose more ground) or lose as Mourinho should be sacked. Don't ****** draw another game, it does nothing either way.

We've got Fulham then Liverpool I believe, assuming we beat Fulham which isn't a given, we'll go to Liverpool and park the bus. Probably lose and then we'll be mores than 10 points behind top 4 anyway.

Big chance lost tonight and for me the only left we had to make top 4.

Fred, Pogba and Sanchez are the only players we have that can dribble or hit a key pass, and yet they were on the bench tonight. Sanchez and Pogba could easily carry a team above its capacity, and yet, Mourinho has only taken glimpses out of these two. Horrible management.

You're right mate, don't forget Pereira also. I just don't get this club anymore, why are we allowed to fall so low without any action from the board.

I don't know any other club who has a CEO like Ed Woodward who talks such a big game about how big we are, yet allows such mediocrity and having a ****** -1 goal difference, nearly halfway into season. When you've spent so much on the squad as well in recent seasons.

They are putting effort in, like tonight shows, Pogba was terrible last game but apart from that he hasn't been any worse than Matic has shown for months. Did Mourinho ever single him out in the media or call him virus behind closed doors? The answer is no, this manager only does this to players who don't make his cuppa tea in the morning. He can't do this to certain players like Bailly, Pogba, Martial etc. when he never does for Matic and Lukaku.

The best thing for United tonight was to either win (close the gap badly needed or lose more ground) or lose as Mourinho should be sacked. Don't ****** draw another game, it does nothing either way.

We've got Fulham then Liverpool I believe, assuming we beat Fulham which isn't a given, we'll go to Liverpool and park the bus. Probably lose and then we'll be mores than 10 points behind top 4 anyway.

Big chance lost tonight and for me the only left we had to make top 4.
Matic has been **** no doubt 100% but least his efforts been there just the serious lack of quality. Pogba hasn’t shown either for a while now except from the odd glimpse here and there sorry it’s not good enough! He should take a look at himself and give his head a wobble. My respect goes out to Darmian. Told he’s not wanted and can go. Never plays unless of injuries doesn’t even make the squad. As soon as he’s back in gives 100% and tbh never plays bad just poor going forward.

Same me goes for Lukaku. Lacked quality lately but the efforts been there gets dropped and doesn’t start. Comes on and chases down and tracks back way into our own half. If it was me my CM would be Herrera- Fred- Periera.

Matic has been **** no doubt 100% but least his efforts been there just the serious lack of quality. Pogba hasn’t shown either for a while now except from the odd glimpse here and there sorry it’s not good enough! He should take a look at himself and give his head a wobble. My respect goes out to Darmian. Told he’s not wanted and can go. Never plays unless of injuries doesn’t even make the squad. As soon as he’s back in gives 100% and tbh never plays bad just poor going forward.

Same me goes for Lukaku. Lacked quality lately but the efforts been there gets dropped and doesn’t start. Comes on and chases down and tracks back way into our own half. If it was me my CM would be Herrera- Fred- Periera.

Agree mostly with you TOD, keeping Mourinho now will just do us more damage long-term now though. Pogba will definitely be gone in the summer as well as Pereira, Martial etc.

For me we simply have to get rid of Mourinho now, give us the rest of the season to at least try and turn things round. If we start rebuilding now and playing some decent football, who knows we might see the real Pogba (or not) and keep these players by changing their mind, under a new regime.

We can't leave this to escalate anymore, Woodward has to act or else we'll be in a dire situation in the summer.

Agree mostly with you TOD, keeping Mourinho now will just do us more damage long-term now though. Pogba will definitely be gone in the summer as well as Pereira, Martial etc.

For me we simply have to get rid of Mourinho now, give us the rest of the season to at least try and turn things round. If we start rebuilding now and playing some decent football, who knows we might see the real Pogba (or not) and keep these players by changing their mind, under a new regime.

We can't leave this to escalate anymore, Woodward has to act or else we'll be in a dire situation in the summer.
Agree he should go. But he won’t until top 4 is done or we go out the CL. Not sure if Pogba or Martial will leave. Periera unless things change yep defo.

Back