The Manchester United Thread

1-2 to Utd atm second half just started. They scored first after a O’Connor slip let in there STR. They then had an effort cleared off the line by McGhee. But since then it’s been all Utd. Gomes played a fantastic pass over the top to Chong. His effort was denied by a great save, but Burkart was there for the follow up. Ramanzani slotted it to Barlow who beat a couple of players to finish nicely. Chong has a stonewall peno turned down. And if not for there keeper we could of had 4 that half.

Valencia have come out strong early second half. Forcing a top draw save from Fjoiticek(DDGesque!) Valencia same as the first leg being dirty 6 bookings already. Chong, Gomes, Burkart stand out performances so far. Barlow, Ramanzani been good to.

Berjger, Neville on for Tanner and McGhee for there u19 debut. Then 5 mins later **** calls 14yr old Shortire back and brings him on with 20 to play :) What an occasion for the lad 14yr old getting his u18/19 debut and in the youth eurocup.

Finished 1-2. Top of the group. Dominated Group. Great campaign so far for the young reds. All the subs got on to make there debuts.

[FONT=&quot]Shortire is the youngest player to ever play in a UEFA youth game.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Just seen something posted about Shortire. 100 gls in his last 2 seasons. Jesus **** I knew he had been prolific and banging them in but :O

Did anybody get injured that traveled because Jose said Greenwood was only the back-up player in case of injury and not on the bench?

Another absolute ***** half of football from United, don't give a **** if we've already qualified. This is embarrassing to ****** watch, no one can tell me that these players are playing for Mourinho. Absolute torture even watching United this season.

Worst half this season. And I don’t blame Jose one bit for that *****. No effort. Can’t complete a 2yrd pass. No pressing. Non of these bar Bailly would start against Pool they should be ashamed!

Also definitely witnessed candidate for miss of the season by Pogba. Wtf was that!

Last edited:
Worst half this season. And I don’t blame Jose one bit for that *****. No effort. Can’t complete a 2yrd pass. No pressing. Non of these bar Bailly would start against Pool they should be ashamed!

I blame nearly all of it on Mourinho, he can't just throw in a load of players he hasn't given virtually any consistent football and expect them to perform as a team. It's ridiculous how he has treated Fred this season, he came to us as one of the best midfielders in Europe and now look what we've done to him. Same can be said for Pereira, he was great last season on loan and Jose doesn't give him any football until now.

I blame nearly all of it on Mourinho, he can't just throw in a load of players he hasn't given virtually any consistent football and expect them to perform as a team. It's ridiculous how he has treated Fred this season, he came to us as one of the best midfielders in Europe and now look what we've done to him. Same can be said for Pereira, he was great last season on loan and Jose doesn't give him any football until now.
When was Fred one of the best CM in Europe :O it’s no excuse for the players to not be able to make passes a 10 yr old would make. Embarrassing the lot of them with the money there on! And Periera was poor the second half of last season and dropped.

Jones gonna Jones :())(((()())(

How has any competent board or manager at United ever agreed to giving Jones a contract.... banter.

Why the **** is Pogba joking with Kondogbia when we are 2-0 down and marking a corner!

Game time or not Fred’s had stinker tonight. Not the only one mind in CM they all have. Least he’s tried to pass forward I guess. Won’t get to see both Garner and Greenwood tonight now.

Last edited:
Why the **** is Pogba joking with Kondogbia when we are 2-0 down and marking a corner!

Can't stick up for him anymore, I honestly don't know where we go with this team and manager from here. Will be a right mess for whoever has to sort this out next season, Mourinho or not.

Tell you what we've missed a proper opportunity tonight as well the way it's going in the other game at the moment. With Young Boys winning and if we had of won tonight, could of topped the group. Would end up with a much better/easier (on paper) for next round opponent.

But we got this.... performance/result.

Tell you what we've missed a proper opportunity tonight as well the way it's going in the other game at the moment. With Young Boys winning and if we had of won tonight, could of topped the group. Would end up with a much better/easier (on paper) for next round opponent.

But we got this.... performance/result.
Said to a mate a work. No games a gimme and we need to do our job just in case. Well we have truly fecked up a good chance to go top and get a better draw....

Back