The Manchester United Thread

It says it all when we can get these kind of players signing a new contract but others like Martial/De Gea are not. Sign of the times for how far we've fallen I'm afraid! Smalling is ok, I always rated him better than Jones and can be a squad option I guess. But he's not really much good either.

#mufc are looking like they will hire Paul Mitchell (RB Leipzig head of recruitment and development) as the club's Sporting Director. It is unclear where Mourinho will fit into the new setup #mulive

#mufc are looking like they will hire Paul Mitchell (RB Leipzig head of recruitment and development) as the club's Sporting Director. It is unclear where Mourinho will fit into the new setup #mulive

Where is the ****** director of football!

**** it, yes we're **** and I can barely watch us these days, yes Jose is on borrowed time and a loss is probably better in the bigger picture, but let's come together and beat these #!@^*###'s.

Where is the ****** director of football!
That was his role at all his clubs. But when he worked with Poch at Spurs he was basically working as a DOF alongside Poch. Maybe there getting back together ;) be a good appointment either way. He’s done a great job at Saints, Spurs and Leipzig.

That was his role at all his clubs. But when he worked with Poch at Spurs he was basically working as a DOF alongside Poch. Maybe there getting back together ;) be a good appointment either way. He’s done a great job at Saints, Spurs and Leipzig.

Still think Poch out of everyone who is a target is the best fit, just difficult to see how it can happen unless our board buys out his contract. Will cost a lot, but long-term I think it's worth it. Just like making a signing of a player, but more important really with a manager.

U23s gone 1-0 up in a top of the table clash against Reading. Winner goes top. Burkart brought down in the box after some nifty footwork. Gomes slots it away.

1-0 FT. **** off Reading you dirty *****! Hope Chong ok absolute, fecking disgrace of a challenge! Left him flat out screaming in pain off the pitch. Hope it’s not a break. How the **** it was only a yellow I never know!!!! Ref let fat to much go in there favour and looks like it’s ended up costing us big time not stomping it out early. Prayers with the young lad :(

Last edited:
Liverpool team
Starting XI: Alisson, Clyne, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Keita, Mane, Salah, Firmino
Subs: Mignolet, Henderson, Sturridge, Moreno, Lallana, Shaqiri, Camacho

Manchester United team
Starting XI: De Gea, Dalot, Smalling, Lindelof, Darmian, Herrera, Matic, Rashford, Lingard, Young (c), Lukaku
Subs: Romero, Bailly, Valencia, Fellaini, Mata, Pogba, Martial

That starting lineup is pure Jose and no real quality, I can't see us even with the ball doing much. Not that we'll be having the ball much anyway but still, a player like Martial can create something from nothing. Same with Pogba.

Don’t get me wrong, he’s been a top keeper for the last season and a bit, but until he is consistently a living superman between the posts, deciding matches on his own at times, and puts in season after season of what De Gea has, then we’ll talk.

Just a case of “our toy is better than your toy”, I doubt many genuinely think it.

Anyway, this game is crying out for Pogba. We’re making Fabinho look like ******* Pirlo out there.

Dominated as expected possession wise. But we actually had a good amount of the ball since the equaliser. Bar Young the defence especially Bailey and Darmian have been decent.

I think by better they mean one keeper is in form and the other hasnt been his usual superhuman self.

Back