The Manchester United Thread

Right result. Shocking performance. No surprise we pressed better once Lingard and Rashford came on. Lukaku and especially Pogba can **** off back to the bench against Pool. In fact all of these except Bailly that started.

Useless ________!

We have one possible horrendous trip and you could have removed it.

**** it!

What the **** is our CB pair for Liverpool dare I ask? I'd personally go for Bailly and Smalling.

Tbh it's at a stage now that even if Jose got stacked I'd be pretty motionless. Left it too late

Think if they score early we're getting steamrolled.

Less of that talk you!!!!

United getting a big doing at Anfield might well be the final straw.

That wouldn’t be good. At all!

The Mourinho project needs protecting!

Keane & Souness in the sky studio for the game :)

United unbeaten since 2016 in the league games.. didn't expect that.

:(

MARTIN SVIDERSKY: Martin suffered injury for Slovakia U17's 6 weeks ago, on his 16th bday (3 weeks ago) he moved to Manchester to join the U16's.

Unfortunately the injury was an ACL, MCL & meniscus tear in the right knee (same as Tahith Chong had). He's out for around 9 months

WSL Cup: Everton Ladies V United | Thurs 13 Dec at 7pm - come to Southport!

#MUWomen team to face Everton Ladies in tonight’s #ContiCup match (kick-off 19:00 GMT):

Chamberlain; Smith, A.Turner, M. Turner, Harris; Greenwood (c), Zelem, Green; Galton, James, Sigsworth.

Subs: Palmer, Toone, Ramsey, Devlin, Arnot, Hanson, Salmon.

1-0 already after 10. Lauren James with a header.
https://twitter.com/manutdwomen/status/1073294825779277824?s=21

Get in 2-0 Leah Galton with the header after 15 mins. Lauren James with the assist. https://twitter.com/manutdwomen/status/1073296075035951105?s=21

3-0 now after 30 mins. Lauren James with another header.

Last edited:
Probably doesn’t apply to anyone here going the game tomorrow but still relevant regardlessp:

It’d be real nice if Utd ‘fans’ didn’t walk past foodbank collections their way into the ground Sunday then turn around and sing about ‘feeding’ us.

REAL nice

Skitting low income familys/ poverty, not least when Manchester has her own serious inner-City problems, isn’t funny and isn’t clever.

To be polite.

Think on hey lads before yers turn into absolute dickheads.

Think Jose will make a move?

[FONT=&quot]Pepe is now a free agent after having had his contract with Besiktas terminated[/FONT]

Think Jose will make a move?

Pepe is now a free agent after having had his contract with Besiktas terminated

At first look I thought same as kitchen, but more I think about it even though he's 35........ wouldn't be the worst option on a free to get that real leader in the backroom. But it's a bit pointless given his age now and I doubt he'd even be worth the wages. So all in all, pass. Jose only thinks short-term really so never know.

Chris Smalling signs new @ManUtd contract to June 2022, with option for extra year. Smalling: “This is my 9th season + I’m delighted to be continuing my progression. Is real honour to play for Man Utd.”

View image on Twitter

Last edited:
Chris Smalling and Phil Jones could have a joint testimonial at Man Utd.

Chris Smalling and Phil Jones could have a joint testimonial at Man Utd.
Jones won’t get a new one I hope. If Ducker is right Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Valencia will all be allowed to leave in Jan or the Summer. Smalling deserves his tbh. He’s not top class but he’s not poor. He’s good in the air and never injured. Just had 3 left feet :)

Back