The Manchester United Thread

=
Anyway, this game is crying out for Pogba. We’re making Fabinho look like ******* Pirlo out there.

Thought the same, all this talk about Pogba being our problem in midfield haven't been watching this game. It's literally non-existent at times, Herrera keeps dropping into the defence for some resason and it's giving Liverpool players in midfield too much space.

Mourinho's too stubborn I think to bring on Pogba but I think Lukaku has done relatively well. He has made some good runs but what can he realistically do with no service.

Oh come on there’s nothing he could’ve done there lol

You were saying?

Has the Liverpool keeper made any big saves since or am I missing something? The fact De Gea has conceded two deflected goals doesn’t change the fact he is better than Alisson.

This is just ***** football and it only comes from one guy don't care what anyone says. I've seen one or two beautiful bits of intricate platy from us, these players have the talent. This manager just will not let it happen, we have created absolutely nothing in this game apart from that goal which was a goalkeeping error.

For **** sake, why is this club allowing itself to stoop this low, sack the freaking manager.

I love Lukaku as a person but sorry you cant go forward with him as your number 1 striker. Either its a lack of confidence or something else but his first touch ive honestly seen sunday league footballers that can trap the ball more consistently then him. How can a pro player be that bad at something so basic.

This is just ***** football and it only comes from one guy don't care what anyone says. I've seen one or two beautiful bits of intricate platy from us, these players have the talent. This manager just will not let it happen, we have created absolutely nothing in this game apart from that goal which was a goalkeeping error.

For **** sake, why is this club allowing itself to stoop this low, sack the freaking manager.

Jose’s football has never been great but at least it used to grind out results! Can’t seem to do that at Utd and if I was a Utd fan I would personally want him gone. Given some of the players he has signed and the amount of money spent Utd should be a lot better than they currently are!

The gulf in class between the two teams was embarrassing. We need a new coach and new players.

Jose’s football has never been great but at least it used to grind out results! Can’t seem to do that at Utd and if I was a Utd fan I would personally want him gone. Given some of the players he has signed and the amount of money spent Utd should be a lot better than they currently are!

Agree with you completely mate, we're 11 points off top 4 and it's not even Christmas!!!!!! Keeping a manager just to save some money paying him off, it's worth £20m just to be rid of him and getting the players under a new manager now to work on things this season.

I'm all for giving managers time but he has had this. Players clearly aren't interested in him. Fans largely hate him. Get him out.

I'm sick of hearing it's the players.... Mourinho in his last year at Chelsea made all the attacking players there look **** too, including Hazard.

We've got tons of talent, but a manager who can't use it in an effective way. Terrible. There is no pattern of play, literally nothing.

Pogba on the bench, lets use Fellaini.

Im honestly surprised he has lasted so long as manager. Pulling results against the run of play against Liverpool is what Mourinho does best, and he cant even do that now. Agree with Zz. There is still time to make something of this season if the board make a decision now.

I'm sick of hearing it's the players.... Mourinho in his last year at Chelsea made all the attacking players there look **** too, including Hazard.

We've got tons of talent, but a manager who can't use it in an effective way. Terrible. There is no pattern of play, literally nothing.

Pogba on the bench, lets use Fellaini.

Sorry mate, i have to disagree with you in this one. This is one of the more expensive squads ever, and we fielded a back three of Lindelof, Bailly and Darmian. We are playing a 19 years old right back with a handful of oficial matches in his name. There's no alternative to Matic. There's no winger who can get past a defender. Who is our alternative to Lukaku again? That's no enough to compete at the highest level.

All Mourinho's responsability aside, of course.

Has the Liverpool keeper made any big saves since or am I missing something? The fact De Gea has conceded two deflected goals doesn’t change the fact he is better than Alisson.

No but De Gea has made similar blunder by spewing the ball to Liverpool player.

Sorry mate, i have to disagree with you in this one. This is one of the more expensive squads ever, and we fielded a back three of Lindelof, Bailly and Darmian. We are playing a 19 years old right back with a handful of oficial matches in his name. There's no alternative to Matic. There's no winger who can get past a defender. Who is our alternative to Lukaku again? That's no enough to compete at the highest level.

All Mourinho's responsability aside, of course.

Pochettino got no money and you don't see him ruining a football club. Mourinho has had opportunity to sign Fabinho (the same one who ran the game today) but it was his choice to sign Metic. Literally no players Mourinho has bought have proven a success, so why give him anymore??

Sanchez is a RW by the way, he never plays him there usually anyway... so what difference does it make. We have a good squad full of talent that he won't use, including his own signings like Fred and Pogba and Martial, they get in any team going off the summer.

Pochettino got no money and you don't see him ruining a football club. Mourinho has had opportunity to sign Fabinho (the same one who ran the game today) but it was his choice to sign Metic. Literally no players Mourinho has bought have proven a success, so why give him anymore??

Sanchez is a RW by the way, he never plays him there usually anyway... so what difference does it make. We have a good squad full of talent that he won't use, including his own signings like Fred and Pogba and Martial, they get in any team going off the summer.
I thought Ibrahimovic was a success lol...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

The gulf in class between the two teams was embarrassing. We need a new coach and new players.

Embarassing isn’t the word mate. That was a serious football lesson. You were shambolic from back to front. That defense looked like it had just met.

The chasm between L’pool/ City and Utd is gigantic. And it goes way beyond the current manager incumbent destroying the club.

The fact Alisson has been the best ‘keeper in all Europes top 5 leagues this year makes your whole point, right here, right now, pretty much redundant.

Back