The Manchester United Thread

It would be madness if the let Jose invest some money...

I think United guys even want CL loss as this will make sure Jose is let go. But **** if he makes some miracles and goes all the way for CL win and stays. I cant imagine the frustration from fans even after CL title.

It would be madness if the let Jose invest some money...

I think United guys even want CL loss as this will make sure Jose is let go. But **** if he makes some miracles and goes all the way for CL win and stays. I cant imagine the frustration from fans even after CL title.

To be honest if Mourinho performed a miracle and won CL, then that would truly turn all haters into lovers again. It's football fans at the end of the day mate, fickle!

Anthony Martial’s agent Philippe Lamboley on longer-term contract talks: “I am very pessimistic about discussions going positively... They’ve already made several offers that come nowhere near to what we expect.” (RMC)

U18s Youth Cup - Manchester United vs Chelsea.

At Leigh Sports Village
Kick off at 7pm
Live on MUTV

Chelsea has won the cup 6 out of last 7 times.

#MUAcademy FA Youth Cup third round: United v Chelsea - Thompson; Puigmal, Bernard, Garner, B. Williams (c); Galbraith, Levitt, Traore; McCann, Mellor, Greenwood.

Substitutes: Carney, Mengi, McGhee, Elanga, Ramazani.

Last edited:
Anthony Martial’s agent Philippe Lamboley on longer-term contract talks: “I am very pessimistic about discussions going positively... They’ve already made several offers that come nowhere near to what we expect.” (RMC)

Yep and trust me this could just be the start of an implosion at United..... we will struggle to tie down any of our top players long-term now when they see what wages Sanchez is on and to a lesser extent average players Smalling earning reportedly over £100k a week.

Sorry but if Mourinho was serious when he said he'll leave this club in a better position than LVG did... he's just a downright liar. We are not only going to lose our top players but the identity has been destroyed also.

The so called Utd identity has been gone even before Fergie left. The footy has been terrible for donkeys except the odd game here and the odd comeback.

God knows when it will change. Not before we are out of the CL I would assume.

1-0 Utd. Mellor with the flick on. Ball was rolling through to the keeper who tried to do god knows what and loses the ball Greenwood steals it for an easy tap in.

Great to see all the other youth teams there watching. And Ex players like Neville’s, ****, Scholes, O’Shea, Brown, Carrick.

Woodward just rocked up :/

1-1 good play by Chelsea Lampaty finishes it. Very even half.

Get in there 2-1 Utd scoring 1 min into the second half. Great play by Traore in CM. Slots the ball to Greenwood who after a couple of step overs slots it bottom corner with his RF. Second goal of the game :)

McCann went off for 15 yr old Tedan Mengi in a change of shape.

3-1 Utd :) Header for DiShon Bernard against his old club with a great header. Greenwood has been out of this planet tonight! Chelsea can only stop him by hacking him down. 67 mins gone.

Fisty cuffs lol massive 22 man scuffle then 15 yr old Mengi comes in and clears the lot of the Chelsea players out what a beast :)

*****. Bernard off for a second yellow after hacking down Lampty. Real fisty game now.

Get the **** in!!! Greenwood hat trick 4-1. **** you Chelsea and all the big guns you brought back from higher ages to play. Absolutely battered them! What a team this young group is! Greenwood sensational. Garner top class just running the show with Traore. And the back 4, 3 of which are CMs have been top draw. Especially 15 year old Mengi since going down to 10 men.

4-2 now. Shocking peno decision foul clearly outside the box!

Last edited:
Greenwood has been out of this planet tonight! Chelsea can only stop him by hacking him down. 67 mins gone.

I know it will never happen with this manager in charge but right now it would just be such a boost to see a player with the hunger of Greenwood in the first team. I don't see what harm it would do at all, Lukaku has offered next to nothing and it's as good time as any to make a claim. Especially against Cardiff, as we could really use his movement to get in behind their physical defenders.

But another part of me does say that maybe it's best Mourinho doesn't get his hands on him, leave him to develop until a proper manager like Pochettino or Zidane comes in.

Bye Chelsea what a win. What a performance! Greenwood what a player. No need to rush this lad. He’s waaaaaaay to good for u18/19 level! But he’s struggled a lot physically in the u23s this season. Yes he’s exciting and we love seeing young players come through. Just remember he’s only been 17 months. Nicky **** and the youth staff will handle him and all these young lads properly.

Last edited:
Bye Chelsea what a win. What a performance!

Yeah the ****** thugs, quite satisfying seeing the talent we have at that level. Honestly we should replace the first team with this lot and it would be a lot more enjoyable at least! :D

[h=1]Jose Mourinho and Man Utd on collision course as manager resists plans for new director of football[/h]https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/12/17/manchester-united-jose-mourinho-deadlock-plans-appoint-director/

------------------------

This just sums Mourinho up so badly, apparently the difference between sacking him now and end of season is only £7million according to Voldemort. (Duncan Castles).

If we sack him now it's £25million, after no CL it would still be £18million. Knowing the Glazers they are probably wanting to let Jose see it out until end of his contract!

Yeah the ****** thugs, quite satisfying seeing the talent we have at that level. Honestly we should replace the first team with this lot and it would be a lot more enjoyable at least! :D

Jose Mourinho and Man Utd on collision course as manager resists plans for new director of football

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...ose-mourinho-deadlock-plans-appoint-director/

------------------------

This just sums Mourinho up so badly, apparently the difference between sacking him now and end of season is only £7million according to Voldemort. (Duncan Castles).

If we sack him now it's £25million, after no CL it would still be £18million. Knowing the Glazers they are probably wanting to let Jose see it out until end of his contract!
Anoying! I’m just gonna enjoy the women’s and youth teams this season and hope we luck our way through the CL a bit further. But the season first team wise is done for me tbh.

U18s got Brighton in the next round. Think last time we played each other we battered them 6-1. That really did feel like the final thecway both teams reacted at the end.

Why do fans get so abusive when you say anything remotely bad about Fergie jeez. God I love the man and will always be the greatest ever for me(some might say debate. Fair enough) but he wasn’t perfect by any stretch!

Last edited:
Thank god, but please for the love of god do not get Conte, I'll be ******!

Woop Woop! Freeeeeeeeddooooooom :)

Best Christmas present ever, I'm wondering whether De Gea and Martial not signing contracts also played a factor. Did any of our top players even want to continue at united with Mourinho... I highly doubt it.

Back