The Manchester United Thread

Oh god, yes. This was needed. We will most likely get someone in as an interim manager, but although Poch is an ideal fit, I'd still go for Zidane. He can atleast get Pogba and Martial interested again, and quickly gain the respect of other players, plus is a good man manager.

But thank god, Mou is gone.

Best Christmas present ever, I'm wondering whether De Gea and Martial not signing contracts also played a factor. Did any of our top players even want to continue at united with Mourinho... I highly doubt it.
Told ya last night Zz they are planning without him in mind ;)

Also, Mourinho must hate the period near Christmas. Fired from Chelsea on 17th, from United on 18th. But ****, I'm glad the board acted, atleast.

Also, rumours that Carrick is the interim manager, unsure of how true it is.

Also, Mourinho must hate the period near Christmas. Fired from Chelsea on 17th, from United on 18th. But ****, I'm glad the board acted, atleast.

Also, rumours that Carrick is the interim manager, unsure of how true it is.
Bullshit from SSN. BBC have said it will be an external appointment with Carrick and McKenna remaining in there roles.

Yeah SSN saying this now also, who could it be?? Jardim as interim?? Wenger?? Can't think of many others.
God, no. Please. I'd rather not relive the Arsenal nightmare at United. Jardim, yeah, maybe. Although, if it is a proper interim, I'm scared that they will target Conte.

Thank god, but please for the love of god do not get Conte, I'll be ******!

I shall be nice and refrain from reminding you of all the ‘I tokd you so’s’ when you personally went off on some mad rants against me over him. Smiles. But Conte at the least wiuld give you a solid identity. You know exactly where you stand with him.

Isn’t that what you wanted yesterday?

This man was a cretin right from the start of the season mocking the club values, moaning about the youth and anything else he could.

Don't feel one ounce of sympathy for this man, LVG and Moyes I at least had some.

Wonder who we have in mind for the caretaker job, Moyes maybe? Knows the area, has worked with a number of the players we have, isn't working anywhere right now. Don't see why we wouldn't get him in :P

Last time we outrun a team was Swansea last year, that has to change with whoever we appoint. Yes we all want better football but that starts with more work being put in.

Wonder who we have in mind for the caretaker job, Moyes maybe? Knows the area, has worked with a number of the players we have, isn't working anywhere right now. Don't see why we wouldn't get him in :P

He had so long contract with you, that it should be still in the last 5 months.

According to James Cooper and others we'll be getting a DoF as well before the full-time manager is appointed at end of season. This was something that of course Mourinho was strongly against.

The full thing is a shambles. What happens in January? Why would the board give a temp manager funds and what player would want to sign not knowing who the manager in the summer is going to be?

The full thing is a shambles. What happens in January? Why would the board give a temp manager funds and what player would want to sign not knowing who the manager in the summer is going to be?

Come on mate, he had to go, signing any player in January never usually works out anyway. Unless it is someone for the future then we shouldn't be making any big money signing. It wouldn't of made any difference even if we did under Mourinho.

Oh thank ****!!!
The ******* and moaning will finally stop :D

Well Brexit got delayed but at least we'll have Josexit instead.

Back