The Manchester United Thread

Fun football is back :P Ole philosophy of shoot working a charm!

That Martial goal had McKenna all over it :)

Last edited:
Man, it was good to finally see us attacking the ball. The commentator had it right - more than anything else, I think Jose leaving the dressing room has lifted spirits up.

One of the biggest things I noticed in that half apart from the obvious. Matic! More movement and is only averaging 3 touches per pass.

One of the biggest things I noticed in that half apart from the obvious. Matic! More movement and is only averaging 3 touches per pass.

He has been a lot better, but all of them have. We need to convert it into another half of football though. This game could still go either way, get the newt goal, hope that is Ole's message!

It is clear the players are less inhibited but put this into perpective it is Cardiff they are playing not one of the better teams in the league. There are still errors being committed but a convincing win here will help bring back lost confidence.

It is clear the players are less inhibited but put this into perpective it is Cardiff they are playing not one of the better teams in the league. There are still errors being committed but a convincing win here will help bring back lost confidence.

Get your point, but we also just played Southampton who are much worse than Cardiff (at their stadium), we performed terribly there under Mourinho.

this is a step in the right direction so far and I'm happy if they keep it up!

Get your point, but we also just played Southampton who are much worse than Cardiff (at their stadium), we performed terribly there under Mourinho.

ok who are you and what have you done with the real zz

Southampton have improved over the last few weeks since getting rid of Hughes, but like you say United played terribly at their place. The performance so far has been infinitely better than any other this season which can only be a good thing. A few more games at this level and then the real potential of this squad will become evident. Players do not become poor overnight there is potential in this squad it is up to them now to prove how good they really are over the next 6 months.

First time we've scored 5 in a PL game since Fergie's last match; 5-5 vs. West Brom.

They probably made more shots on target in that game than they have in the last 4 games!!

We're going to win the Premier League and Champions league lads!!!!

In all seriousness, that was so refreshing to watch, Cardiff were awful but that Martial goal was class! Lets carry on some momentum.

Not getting too carried away because Cardiff are dog *****, but that's a step in the right direction. Good start.

Like a few have said. Let’s not get carried away to much. Cardiff are poo but the difference is there for all to see. Every single player looked better even the likes of Fred when he came on. Happy for Periera he won’t leave if Ole gives him mins. Like I said before. DDG, Martial will soon be signing them new deals. No surprise a good simple but good and happy performance from Pogba.

**** it I am gonna get carried away tonight :)

Like a few have said. Let’s not get carried away to much. Cardiff are poo but the difference is there for all to see. Every single player looked better even the likes of Fred when he came on. Happy for Periera he won’t leave if Ole gives him mins. Like I said before. DDG, Martial will soon be signing them new deals. No surprise a good simple but good and happy performance from Pogba.

**** it I am gonna get carried away tonight :)

Pogba wouldn't even of played today if Mourinho the cretin was still here!

Back