The Manchester United Thread

He's definitely getting the youngsters use to being in the first team squad, I doubt we will see them starting but come the end of the season several of them will have made the break through that's for certain.
Tbf Mourinho has youngsters travel with the squad also. But obviously more chance of breaking through under Ole. Dont expect mass breakthrough maybe 2/3 max then the rest of the rated ones to see how they do on loan.

At this rate, how close is Pogba gonna get to Yaya Toure's legendary, record season? Could get within 5 or 10 G+A.... or who knows.

At this rate, how close is Pogba gonna get to Yaya Toure's legendary, record season? Could get within 5 or 10 G+A.... or who knows.

Yeh what a virus! Hope he keeps it up though.

happy with that today, we played the right way and there was some flaws that were exposed which is good because we won anyway. I think our players are not used to this pressing and style of football, after about 55-60 mins our players fitness seems very questionable. Should improve over time though and I thought ole's subs were very timely.

I've always said that if we try to win the right way and lose trying then I'm fine with that, Ole is implementing a style and we can see more from this team in that regard than Mourinho in 2 and a half years.

Great to see Gomes :) the pressing was there again today but not as much as the Cardiff match. Had to many moments sitting off and giving Huddersfield chances to get on the ball and get it forward. Pogba was class again! Rashford always a danger with Mata and Lingard movement.

Lindelof again was very good. Jones didn’t injure himself and was solid. Dalot and Fred were ok but clearly not up to speed yet. Overall good performance all round.

Tbf Mourinho has youngsters travel with the squad also. But obviously more chance of breaking through under Ole. Dont expect mass breakthrough maybe 2/3 max then the rest of the rated ones to see how they do on loan.
Exactly Jose let them travel with the first team but would not even put them on the bench short of a serious injury crisis. I have a feeling there will be some currently first teamers not feeling as comfortable over the next few months.

[FONT=&quot]85' - #mufc's current front four consists of only academy products - Rashford, Lingard, Gomes and Pogba #mulive[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OGS: "I said to the staff towards the end, next week we will have Sanchez, Martial and Lukaku then we will really finish them off."[/FONT]

With regards to United’s January transfer plans, I don’t believe anything fundamentally changes on that front. Club’s priority was one CB, likely Kalidou Koulibaly, whether they can get him is another matter, but he’s the calibre of defender that doesn’t need a coach’s approval.

This is what I meant
Just signed a new deal at Napoli till 2023 today.

that just means the price has gone up thats all
Lol your joking right. They wasn’t gonna except anything less than 90-100m before his new contract. Good luck now! He will stay at Napoli now 28 very soon and no one is gonna pay 100m+ on a 28yr old defender. It’s why we have moved on to Milinkovic if reports are true.

Lol your joking right. They wasn’t gonna except anything less than 90-100m before his new contract. Good luck now! He will stay at Napoli now 28 very soon and no one is gonna pay 100m+ on a 28yr old defender. It’s why we have moved on to Milinkovic if reports are true.
just saying dont mean we get him i just mean contracts dont mean much thats all

KK is the form defender in the world. Absolutely no chance he was going in January. And he's not going now at all

Just don't get someone for the sake of it, if we buy Milankovic I'd be happy with him because he is able to cover a few positions but is going to benefit the next manager as well.

Back