The Manchester United Thread

Like a few have said. Let’s not get carried away to much. Cardiff are poo but the difference is there for all to see. Every single player looked better even the likes of Fred when he came on. Happy for Periera he won’t leave if Ole gives him mins. Like I said before. DDG, Martial will soon be signing them new deals. No surprise a good simple but good and happy performance from Pogba.

**** it I am gonna get carried away tonight :)
Don't do that ToD although Match of the Day will be an easier watch tonight, what with a freeflowing United and the defeat of City and Chelsea.

Thought Lindelöf was fantastic tonight. Dealt with all the long balls and throws. And was key at bringing the ball out and starting attacks. Could oh had a couple if he was played in when making 2 great runs in the box from deep.

Thought Lindelöf was fantastic tonight. Dealt with all the long balls and throws. And was key at bringing the ball out and starting attacks. Could oh had a couple if he was played in when making 2 great runs in the box from deep.

Think Lindelöf is a real class defender in the making, I know he had a slow start but I really thought he was great as well today.

Loved Ole after match presser (6)

OGS on fans' reaction: "It makes you proud. It is emotional. I am happy for them. It is a long ride up to Manchester and at least they can talk about the boys."

OGS: "Man Utd haven't scored five goals since Mick Phelan's last game."

OGS: "A @ManUtd team should never be outworked."

That last quote :)

Last edited:
"Loosen the reins" and look what happens!

Still a mountain to climb before you get to 4th.

Last edited:
"A Man Utd team should never be outworked".... spot on and we've let that slip way too far. If Ole can instils these United values and gets everyone enjoying their football, even if the results aren't always good, I'm happy with that.

Watching Serie A highlights. Milenkovic was fantastic again today for Fiorentina. Still being linked by Di Marzio.

Where would he fit in? Isn't he a fullback?
CB but he playing RB as Fiorentina are good in the CB area. And they don’t want to leave him out as he’s to good a talent.

Get rid of Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Valencia. That will leave Bailly, Lindelof, Smalling, Tuanzebe, Milenkovic for CBS. FB- Shaw, Dalot, Young. Think TFM will end up in CM/DM. And Demi Mitchell will get a shot next season. CBJ will be sold too.

Last edited:
Rooney's comments yesterday were pretty damning for Mourinho, considering he was part of the dressing room under him as well. He was on BT Sport covering the game yesterday for people who didn't know. He said how Mourinho didn't talk with the players and justify why he left them out. There was no connection in the dressing room and the players were not enjoying themselves under him.

to me that just puts to bed any idea that Mourinho was someone just a victim in all this. He brought virtually all of it on himself and for Rooney to say it, I never expected it from him because I thought he got on with Mourinho. Obviously not.

16 year old Noam Emeran who will join United in January scored a hat trick for Amiens U19s yesterday

Last edited:
[FONT=&quot]Ole: “They're the best fans in the world. Of course I already have my history at the club, but to see that banner is special. I just hope in the next five months I'll do a good enough job for them to keep singing my name when someone else gets the job.” #mufc

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ole: “That comes when you sign for United, you know you’re going to play in-front of the best fans in the world. Confidence is not something you just go into the fridge and pick. You earn it by your performances, training, how you feel. Hopefully this gave them a boost.” #mufc

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ole: “You can never set the bar too high, they’re setting the standards, the players that play for this club have high standards to live up to. It’s not like they’ve outperformed themselves. We want to look at this game, evaluate and we can be better, it’ll be good.” #mufc

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ole: “Rooney text? Some great advice, I’m not going to go into it. My ex teammates, i’ve had texts from all of them wishing me all the best and giving me sound advice. They’ll probably criticise me as well, don’t worry about that.” #mufc

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ole: “First game at Old Trafford? You try to keep your emotion in check. I’m there to do a job. It won’t be easy but i’m looking forward to it. I think the boys are looking forward to playing at Old Trafford. That’s the key.” #mufc

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed there are no injury concerns ahead of the Huddersfield game at Old Trafford. #mufc[/FONT]

Ole: “They're the best fans in the world. Of course I already have my history at the club, but to see that banner is special. I just hope in the next five months I'll do a good enough job for them to keep singing my name when someone else gets the job.” #mufc

Ole: “That comes when you sign for United, you know you’re going to play in-front of the best fans in the world. Confidence is not something you just go into the fridge and pick. You earn it by your performances, training, how you feel. Hopefully this gave them a boost.” #mufc

Ole: “You can never set the bar too high, they’re setting the standards, the players that play for this club have high standards to live up to. It’s not like they’ve outperformed themselves. We want to look at this game, evaluate and we can be better, it’ll be good.” #mufc

Ole: “Rooney text? Some great advice, I’m not going to go into it. My ex teammates, i’ve had texts from all of them wishing me all the best and giving me sound advice. They’ll probably criticise me as well, don’t worry about that.” #mufc

Ole: “First game at Old Trafford? You try to keep your emotion in check. I’m there to do a job. It won’t be easy but i’m looking forward to it. I think the boys are looking forward to playing at Old Trafford. That’s the key.” #mufc

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has confirmed there are no injury concerns ahead of the Huddersfield game at Old Trafford. #mufc

You missed the best quote of them all;

"I don't think any team would like to have Rashford, Martial, Lingard and Pogba running at them. So why should we stop them? The attacking philosophy is in the walls of Man United, that's tradition and that's history. That’s how we play and how we want to play.”

That's my manager(H)

Merry Christmas!!

Angel Gomes with the squad again today.
He's definitely getting the youngsters use to being in the first team squad, I doubt we will see them starting but come the end of the season several of them will have made the break through that's for certain.

Back