The Manchester United Thread

imgur link because the embedded tweet shilling the app never works properly for me.
TEpky1w.jpg

Great to see Bailly there, only player who should never of been dropped after that Liverpool game. Think today will be toughest test so far for Ole.

Great to see Bailly there, only player who should never of been dropped after that Liverpool game. Think today will be toughest test so far for Ole.
Hope to see Lukaku get some mins and fitness under his belt. And hopefully Periera to.

Nice to see United playing fun football again after so many years of dire *****. Win or lose, at least entertain us.

Pogba with freedom to roam is a whole different player. I can see him in a Yaya kinda role.

Amazing how the best CM in the league can look like the best CM in the league when he's allowed to be the best CM in the league.

Dream stuff :) Matic only second to Pogba imo for MOTM so far. Like a new signing!

Terrible from Lingard for there goal. Been ***** today.

Brilliant half. More of the same and spank them for 4-5.

Anyone notice how Martial's floating around everywhere, right across the forward line? So flexible.

It's ridiculous how different we're playing now in such short space of time. Bit disappointing to concede that goal at the end because it could of meant we rested some players early in time for Newcastle. So many Mourinho defenders deluded themselves that there was no other way this 'terrible team' can play football.

Rashford is the ******* man this season, even before the forgotten one was sacked!!!!

Brilliant half. More of the same and spank them for 4-5.

Anyone notice how Martial's floating around everywhere, right across the forward line? So flexible.
Ole mentioned that he wants him right and left in his embargoed part of the presser.

3 games and still no clean sheet but a long as you score more than your opposition it doesn't matter. Pogba, Martial and Rashford are certainly proving a certain Portugese manager wrong. Yes the opponents over the last 3 aren't the best in the League but that isn't United's fault, that's the way the fixtures fell. You still have to beat the worst teams to get points something that wasn't happening this time last month....

Lukaku run out and goal would be nice too.

I hope he'll click under Ole, but is it bad of me to want to see more of this Rasford/Martial/Lingard 1 touch, combination play type of front 3? Lukaku can do it but not as naturally.

Back