The Manchester United Thread

this has nil nil all over it

This is all Newcastle really wanted from the start, but we've got nothing but ourselves to blame so far. They are a poor side lets be honest, they've got next to nothing even on the break. Probably jinxed it but we've got to win this game.

This is all Newcastle really wanted from the start, but we've got nothing but ourselves to blame so far. They are a poor side lets be honest, they've got next to nothing even on the break. Probably jinxed it but we've got to win this game.

All about the subs mate. Need more width down the right. Playing into their hands being narrow.

Dv7xZQ5XgAAsd6X.jpg:large

Rashford has perfected that knuckleball technique. Always troubling the keeper

Fergie-esque away win. Not vintage, but a solid win at one of the hardest grounds outside the top 6. A lot of football has been played over the last week, intensity levels have dropped a bit understandably and Mata + Valencia in for Lingard + Young takes away a lot of movement and width. Job well done, on to Reading. Hope to see Greenwood and some of the kids.

Yeah not going to lie the game was pretty bad from both teams but considering everything like amount of games played etc..... can't complain too much.

Agree RH not vintage like the last games but changes and tiredness defo played a factor. Sanchez looked sharp especially on the break. Will defo see a better Sanchez under Ole after getting some match fitness. Extra bonus of Chelsea dropping 2 points :) for me Lindelof or Herrera for MOTM imo.

Defo need to rest some players. Darmian, Dalot, Fred, Romero, Grant(bench) Young, Fellaini, McTominey, Lukaku, Sanchez I would give mins to. Youngsters will be a tough one as they have a important game Monday night. Could see Chong, Gomes, Greenwood, Traore, Roshaun, O’Connor, Warren. Expect to see some defenders in the squad as we are getting light at the back.

For the love of god don't start Valencia vs Spurs though, he's totally finished and offers 0 going forward.

For the love of god have Rashford, Lindelof, Pogba, Herrera, Matic, Shaw no where near the reading game!

Looks like Cahill is joining Fulham on loan and TFM will be sent back due to them having to many loan players already.

For the love of god have Rashford, Lindelof, Pogba, Herrera, Matic, Shaw no where near the reading game!

Looks like Cahill is joining Fulham on loan and TFM will be sent back due to them having to many loan players already.

Thought Lindelof was one of our better players tonight, think he has been one of the biggest positives this season, especially as it has gone on.

TFM has had not very good loan spells, hard to know what to do with him now really.

Thought Lindelof was one of our better players tonight, think he has been one of the biggest positives this season, especially as it has gone on.

TFM has had not very good loan spells, hard to know what to do with him now really.
Yeah Lindelof has been very good this season and only getting better. Rondon is no joke. TFM should stay and cover CM, CB, RB. He’s still a top talent with big potential! He’s played well tbh on loan given a run. Got injured at Palace then Bisakka has been fantastic. Fulham was unlucky with management merry go round. Had very good games against Chelsea and City at RB which isn’t his position.

Last edited:
RB Leipzig saying they'll have to sell Timo Werner in the summer, we should definitely be in there in my opinion and maybe even as a replacement for Lukaku. I know he has poached a few goals, but I still have my doubts if he'll be able to do well enough in this system. I guess we'll see from now until end of the season anyway.

If we start Valencia against Spurs then that's a major blot against the Ole reign so far, even if we win! The guy is a total passenger. Mata messed this system up as well, he didn't offer any width at all on that right, it made everywhere else so congested.

Absolutely no interest in Werner. We should be improving Lukaku, because he certainly has what it takes

Back