The Manchester United Thread

Sancho ****** **** don't even want to think how much he would cost in this market given the contract he just signed! I wouldn't say Odoi talk is pointless, sure Bayern are favourites in the summer but Chelsea have dealt with us before. When you offer the money they will listen and considering he has some English teammates here and sees how they are getting regular game time who knows? He may even prefer the move here.

You just don't know, it's all hypothetical really, but it's not really that inconceivable.

Sancho ****** **** don't even want to think how much he would cost in this market given the contract he just signed! I wouldn't say Odoi talk is pointless, sure Bayern are favourites in the summer but Chelsea have dealt with us before. When you offer the money they will listen and considering he has some English teammates here and sees how they are getting regular game time who knows? He may even prefer the move here.

You just don't know, it's all hypothetical really, but it's not really that inconceivable.
Tbh most oh his best friends and team mates at international level have moved to Germany.

From Villa manager on Axel. There defence has been absolutely torn to shreds week in week out since Tuanzebe has been out injured.

“Axel is still up at Man Utd. He’s had the boot removed now. He will start some light work in his rehabilitation before he comes back down to Aston Villa.

“We’ll be guided by Man Utd in his rehabilitation. The doctor is keeping in touch with them quite regularly.

“We look forward to him being back because he was a big player for us during that really good run.

Like what I’m hearing on the contract renewals. Rashford, Pogba, DDG, Martial, Herrera and Mata for 1yr all very good imo

Got lucky with the goal, Hazard easy could have had 3-4 in that game... totally out played, even the change he tried gave hazard more space.. lol

Last edited:
Got lucky with the goal, Hazard easy could have had 3-4 in that game... totally out played, even the change he tried gave hazard more space.. lol
Every day must seem like groundhog season there. He’s done a good job no doubt. But if he hungry and ambitious I can see him doing one. He’s never gonna get the backing he wants and he’s at a huge disadvantage as it is in terms of funds. And he ain’t getting any. Will be rinse repeat again next season and the season after. A few injuries and the done for the season. There lucky we had such a **** start or they wouldn’t be were they are now.

I've been thinking, I've cried out on this thread over the past couple of years for Poch to United to replace José, and everyone (well, the majority) was very much like "he's won **** all" - I'm just interested, why do you all think he's so ideal now?

I'm not trying to take some arrogant "I told you so" route or anything like that, I'm just genuinely interested, as he's won nothing in the last few months for you to change your minds, and losing tonight means he probably won't this season either.

Not naming names, singling out or anything like that, but you all probably know who you are. Just interested, honestly.

Last edited:
I've been thinking, I've cried out on this thread over the past couple of years for Poch to United to replace José, and everyone (well, the majority) was very much like "he's won **** all" - I'm just interested, why do you all think he's so ideal now?

"All"??

I'm not trying to take some arrogant "I told you so" route or anything like that, I'm just genuinely interested, as he's won nothing in the last few months for you to change your minds, and losing tonight means he probably won't this season either.
Waiting for Zz to answer ;) I’ve always liked him tbf but he was never my first choice Sarri and Fonsecsa were mine. Neither possible now. Can’t deny Poch is a good coach and plays the way I like to see football played. With a better squad and bigger backing would think he would thrive. IF he can handle the pressure of managing Utd.

There lack of depth is shocking really thinking about it. The players replacing those injured are mid table at best. If our main front 3 was missing. We would have to do with Mata, Lukaku, Sanchez :O

When they wanted a new coach, Mourinho was "he won loads, always wanted the job, idolizes fergie, he'll be here for decades" - "but what about Poch?" "pah, won nothing, **** spurs"

Mourinho turns out to be a nightmare - "look what Poch has built at Spurs only spending 300mil" - "but won nothing right?" - "doesnt matter, built a squad, makes players into something, great manager for Man U"

pretty much. If Poch goes to Madrid, it revert to the "well, **** that guy we got ....... " story...

I still think Zidane and our French contingent in squad would be very interesting but Pochettino undoubtedly fits a lot of United values that other managers we appointed haven't.

Just for the record I don't ever remember downplaying Pochettino but I know for definite that I always disliked Mourinho. Yeah as a football fan I probably tried my best to make the best out of it when Mourinho was appointed, but I can't stand the guy.

Last edited:
Bit disappointed to see Rashford and Martial not playing tonight, would of caused their RB nightmares.

Second assist for Lukaku. For a man who can't pass and has no vision, he seems to create chances....

Back