The Manchester United Thread

A very valuable win and a not so good performance, but it's 3 points.

Wtf was Lukaku doing when he came on, just jogging around like a stroll in the park. I understand players doing that who have been playing for 95 minutes, but not him.

Another win under Ole's belt but once again the performance was nothing to write home about. I still can't understand why Dalot isn't being given a chance especially in games like that.

Because Dalot doesn't organise a defence.

Was anyone watching Young point and at times literally push people into position? And offer a constant outlet on the counter? There's a reason why hes wearing the armband. Guarantee we draw that without him.

Did we learn anything new today lads? Not at all, people will slate me for criticising certain players and wanting several of them gone in the summer. But tell me Lukaku showed enough effort when he came on, Young was pants, Sanchez average like always.

Time for us to grow a back bone and realise in the summer that these players whilst some have been good servants, there is a reason why they have got to go. Yeah we got the win today and I'm happy but seriously open your eyes get rid of some of these.

I don't care how good you are, Lukaku's effort levels was disgraceful when he came on, if his attitude is going to be like that when coming off the bench then just bin him because he's never good enough to play regularly here.

Was anyone watching Young point and at times literally push people into position? And offer a constant outlet on the counter? There's a reason why hes wearing the armband. Guarantee we draw that without him.

Fully understand the leadership young brings, but we need more than that for next season. Maybe keep him in the dressing room but he can't play much if we want to win titles.

Did we learn anything new today lads? Not at all, people will slate me for criticising certain players and wanting several of them gone in the summer. But tell me Lukaku showed enough effort when he came on, Young was pants, Sanchez average like always.

Time for us to grow a back bone and realise in the summer that these players whilst some have been good servants, there is a reason why they have got to go. Yeah we got the win today and I'm happy but seriously open your eyes get rid of some of these.

I don't care how good you are, Lukaku's effort levels was disgraceful when he came on, if his attitude is going to be like that when coming off the bench then just bin him because he's never good enough to play regularly here.

Fully understand the leadership young brings, but we need more than that for next season. Maybe keep him in the dressing room but he can't play much if we want to win titles.

Dalot plays and we drop 2 points. Simple as that. We're not talking next season. We're talking this game. And right now he's a better full back than him.

Young actually had a good game.

No one is signing Sanchez. And Lukaku is good enough. Certainly was last season.

This isn't football manager

As soon as Martial comes on we look a better team than with Sanchez, every single time. Got to go in the summer, really bad when you consider his wages.

Dalot plays and we drop 2 points. Simple as that. We're not talking next season. We're talking this game. And right now he's a better full back than him.

Young actually had a good game.

No one is signing Sanchez. And Lukaku is good enough. Certainly was last season.

This isn't football manager

Let a Chinese club take him and pay those extortionate wages while we move on and get a right winger. What use is Sanchez when he seemingly refuses to ever play on the right we won't ever need him on the left with Martial.

Like I say I can understand using Young for experience in the odd game, but Dalot does need more minutes because he was great in his last game. I don't know why he hasn't been seen since, should of used him vs burnley.

Hey, guys...we won. Against a team who have beaten/taken points off Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool etc.

Huge win. **** the performance. Over to Arsenal lol 1-0 down already. Can’t see how anyone claimed Lukaku was poor. He held the ball up fairly well nearly scored and kept it in the corners.

Hey, guys...we won. Against a team who have beaten/taken points off Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool etc.

Happy with the win, said it several times, but these games and months under Ole are as much about assessing thee players under a magnifying glass.

Happy with the win, said it several times, but these games and months under Ole are as much about assessing thee players under a magnifying glass.

I know, but the thing is, we all know Young should only be a back up/deputy going into next season, we all know Alexis isn't the same player he was 2-3 years ago and we could do with shifting him before we have a Rooney situation, we all knew this before Ole came, but there's literally nothing we can do about most of those issues until the summer. So do we need to say it every week? Especially when we win?

Martial was coming back from injury, so it was either Sanchez or Mata in the front 3 - given you were going off on Mata last week (which I agreed with), who would you have played?

Agree Dalot should be playing a lot more, but Young hasn't dropped a "YOU NEED TO BE ******* DROPPED" performance as of yet. Always average or above, with occasional masterclass like vs. Chelsea/Hazard.

On a more positive note, on *current* form, is there a better CM out there than Pogba? I wouldn't swap him for any single CM.

I'm not avocating him playing a full game, but how the heck is he supposed to learn if he doesn't even come on for the last 10 - 15 mins. That said at least it isn't Valencia who is playing at least Young still has the legs to keep up with what is going on most of the time.

On a more positive note, on *current* form, is there a better CM out there than Pogba? I wouldn't swap him for any single CM.

Nah there is no one better when he's in this kind of form, that run at the end in stoppage time going past 3 or so players and killing some much needed time was sheer quality.

I thought Pogba would improve considerably when Mourinho left but I didn't expect such rise in levels with his favourite Matic, that's the real damning sign for him.

Nah there is no one better when he's in this kind of form, that run at the end in stoppage time going past 3 or so players and killing some much needed time was sheer quality.

I thought Pogba would improve considerably when Mourinho left but I didn't expect such rise in levels with his favourite Matic, that's the real damning sign for him.
That CM3 since Ole has taken over has been as good as anything lately in Europe. Thought Bailly and Lindelof were good again today after an early lapse by Bailly.

England beating Ireland in the rugby, United moving up in the table just need the patriots to win the super bowl and it’s the perfect weekend

Back